See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Spartan, clean, roomy. We stayed in an accessible room (our choice) and found it comfortable. Bed, table, 2 chairs, TV and no other amenities. Management is friendly and helpful and check in easy. Off the highway and quiet. Cafes close by so we didn't have to drive anywhere. Would stop again if in the area. Reasonable price. $58 compared to the Quality Inn, next door, at $118 for a similar room and a less helpful host.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Rooms here are super basic. The hotel is being refreshed but I was in one of the rooms that is still in need of an upgrade. Carpet was worn and stained. Furniture was showing a fair amount of wear. The room was clean otherwise. The parking lot was super sketchy and needed a fresh layer of asphalt. Pool was out of service so if that is important to you call first to find out if it has reopened. I was surprised that they charged for WiFi, needless to say I passed on that option. Check in was a bit rough.The desk clerk was on the phone talking about a guest who had just left because she was disappointed in the accommodations - probably not the best thing to do with two customers trying to check in for the night.

Room Tip: Consider staying here AFTER they finish updating the rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Very basic rooms but exceptionally clean. Hardwood floors, nice bedspreads, clean bathrooms, TV and internet worked fine, free morning coffee. Exactly what you expect from a Motel 6. No complaints here. Fridge and microwave in room also.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2017

We were moving from Maryland to Arizona with our truck and 5th wheel with a friend following along with our car. I called ahead and was told there was a dirt lot next door to park the oversized vehicle. Sierra checked us in and was very nice and helpful. The room was very old. The carpet so stained my elderly dog begged to get on the bed even though we brought her dog bed to lay on. The A/C did not get cold at all. It had an old tube tv and no frig. The room was very small with two double beds squeezed in and very little room between them. The rate was on 48.50 a night so I guess the old saying is true, you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Someone said this place is getting ready for a renovation. I wouldn't try staying again until after it's done.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mike and Lila S
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I have to say I believe that this was my fastest check in time ever. I booked my room on line . I arrived the young lady at front desk checked her computer had me sign and handed me the key to my room . Also gave me directions to nearest gas station and Popeyes chicken store . Dirty carpet , outdated tv . Beds are terrible.this owner really needs to step it up to meet Motel 6 standards. I will include photos.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business