“Won't stay here again.........”
Review of Motel 6 Santa Rosa

Motel 6 Santa Rosa
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Reviewed 2 June 2017

We were moving from Maryland to Arizona with our truck and 5th wheel with a friend following along with our car. I called ahead and was told there was a dirt lot next door to park the oversized vehicle. Sierra checked us in and was very nice and helpful. The room was very old. The carpet so stained my elderly dog begged to get on the bed even though we brought her dog bed to lay on. The A/C did not get cold at all. It had an old tube tv and no frig. The room was very small with two double beds squeezed in and very little room between them. The rate was on 48.50 a night so I guess the old saying is true, you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Someone said this place is getting ready for a renovation. I wouldn't try staying again until af...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I have to say I believe that this was my fastest check in time ever. I booked my room on line . I arrived the young lady at front desk checked her computer had me sign and handed me the key to my room . Also gave me directions to nearest gas station and Popeyes chicken store . Dirty carpet , outdated tv . Beds are terrible.this owner really needs to step it up to meet Motel 6 standards. I will include photos.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff An Sandy C
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Clean and they are updating so soon carpets will go and bedspreads. HUGE bathrooms. Mostly quiet, near eating places, easy on and off freeway, Pet friendly. Can't say a lot about staff, but check in and sleep. You have to pay a nominal fee for wifi.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed in the back section (makes a difference??). Anyway, very basic room, wood floor, tv, (small old tube!model) bed, desk. No hairdryer. Must pay for WIFI Room was clean no complaints. Towels enough for 1-2 people. Basic no frills room for basic price

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Front desk staff very friendly. Carpet filthy, 1 outlet inoperable, shower not clean. Left info on survey: manager C. Boules sent email asking me to contact her directly without contact info. Disingenuine.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo