See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I have to say I believe that this was my fastest check in time ever. I booked my room on line . I arrived the young lady at front desk checked her computer had me sign and handed me the key to my room . Also gave me directions to nearest gas station and Popeyes chicken store . Dirty carpet , outdated tv . Beds are terrible.this owner really needs to step it up to meet Motel 6 standards. I will include photos.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff An Sandy C
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Clean and they are updating so soon carpets will go and bedspreads. HUGE bathrooms. Mostly quiet, near eating places, easy on and off freeway, Pet friendly. Can't say a lot about staff, but check in and sleep. You have to pay a nominal fee for wifi.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed in the back section (makes a difference??). Anyway, very basic room, wood floor, tv, (small old tube!model) bed, desk. No hairdryer. Must pay for WIFI Room was clean no complaints. Towels enough for 1-2 people. Basic no frills room for basic price

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Front desk staff very friendly. Carpet filthy, 1 outlet inoperable, shower not clean. Left info on survey: manager C. Boules sent email asking me to contact her directly without contact info. Disingenuine.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2016

This was the first time we stayed at this Motel. It was very old but had been cheaply but attractively renovated. There were no king beds but we got a standard queen room. Unfortunately it did not have a microwave or fridge which we always request but the bathroom had be totally renovated and was done nicely. The TV was 1990's, no big screen here and the furniture was very cheap and basic. The room was very small but was clean and the price was reasonable. The best part was it is pet friendly and you are not charged extra for the pet.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family