See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Room was only $51 includes tax. No pet fee required. Small old tv, no fridge, but clean room and nice bathroom. For the price I can't really complain. Right next to a dairy queen and gas station. Easy access from I-10. Would recommend for anyone looking for a good value.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2016

I paid for my son and I to stay here, and our stay lasted about 5 minutes. My room was all the way around the back of this run down dump of a motel. I won't even go into detail about the quality of the room, but the phone had no receiver and the room smelled of bathroom, if you get my drift. It was the kind of room where people get murdered in horror movies, and no one can hear as the highway is right there and very loud. My son returned the key, simply saying, "My mother does not feel safe here." I don't care of they refund me. I went across the street to the Quality Inn and spent the extra money that I should have spent in the first place in order to be in a clean, nice place after a long drive, a place where you can bring a child and have it not feel like a flop house or a place where your car will be broken into.

Room Tip: People at the desk were nice, although that did not help how horrible the place was. Avoid at all cost.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2016

My wife and I had been driving all day from Las Vegas. We stopped at this hotel and checked in. We checked in and went to the room. When we got to the room, only one light worked and the sink did not work. I went down to the front desk to ask for a new room. They refused. I asked to talk to the manager. He refused. I asked to get a refund and choose a different hotel. I was refused. Once I got home the next day I wrote Motel 6. My email was ignored. I wrote again. My email was again ignored.

By far the worst non-bed bug related hotel experience in the US in my life. Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hubbjm
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel was one of many that I stayed on a vacation from California to Texas and this was the best price I played the entire trip. I would definitely recommend this motel 6 to anyone that's staying in Santa Rosa NM.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

I usually avoid Motel 6 but all other hotels looked full so I tried it. Person working front desk was nice, polite. Room clean, I looked all over for signs of bugs and found none. There is noise from the highway since the motel is right next to it. Wasn't bad tho and I slept fine. Bed was ok, sheets clean, no stains. Floor had a few dirt stains but I expect that in older places like this. Bathroom looks recently redone. Door locks in good condition. Stand up shower only no tub. Price was good, under $50 with tax.

Stayed: March 2016