All reviews room was clean pet freeway repair furniture
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel was one of many that I stayed on a vacation from California to Texas and this was the best price I played the entire trip. I would definitely recommend this motel 6 to anyone that's staying in Santa Rosa NM.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

I usually avoid Motel 6 but all other hotels looked full so I tried it. Person working front desk was nice, polite. Room clean, I looked all over for signs of bugs and found none. There is noise from the highway since the motel is right next to it. Wasn't bad tho and I slept fine. Bed was ok, sheets clean, no stains. Floor had a few dirt stains but I expect that in older places like this. Bathroom looks recently redone. Door locks in good condition. Stand up shower only no tub. Price was good, under $50 with tax.

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I travel for our business and stayed here in Santa Rosa , the front desk guy was very friendly . we had a room on the interstate side 136 , was just fine , clean . I slept good that's what I'm here for ;-) and dog friendly !

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Do NOT stay here! We stayed in room 132. Front clerk was rude and acted like we were inconveniencing him by checking in. It's a hotel....that's what people do. Interstate 40 is right outside your door, A/C-Heating unit hummed/whirred LOUDLY all night long and wouldn't regulate the temperature, the bed is against the wall which means an elderly person or someone with a bad back (like me), has to crawl out of it like a 3 yr old. One bar of soap, stained towels and a half role of toilet paper. Spend the extra $15-$20 for a room that you can actually sleep in.

Room tip: Room is VERY small. Get a room with 2 beds, even if you're a couple.
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

My friends and I were going to Albuquerque, but close to Santa Rosa there was a blizzard. We needed to find a safe place to sleep. All the places were full, but there was one last room available on Motel 6 for us. The place was great and for a reasonable price. The WiFi is paid and the standard version is slow.

Date of stay: December 2015