Motel 6 Santa Rosa
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Reviewed 26 May 2016

My wife and I had been driving all day from Las Vegas. We stopped at this hotel and checked in. We checked in and went to the room. When we got to the room, only one light worked and the sink did not work. I went down to the front desk to ask for a new room. They refused. I asked to talk to the manager. He refused. I asked to get a refund and choose a different hotel. I was refused. Once I got home the next day I wrote Motel 6. My email was ignored. I wrote again. My email was again ignored.

By far the worst non-bed bug related hotel experience in the US in my life. Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hubbjm

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel was one of many that I stayed on a vacation from California to Texas and this was the best price I played the entire trip. I would definitely recommend this motel 6 to anyone that's staying in Santa Rosa NM.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

I usually avoid Motel 6 but all other hotels looked full so I tried it. Person working front desk was nice, polite. Room clean, I looked all over for signs of bugs and found none. There is noise from the highway since the motel is right next to it. Wasn't bad tho and I slept fine. Bed was ok, sheets clean, no stains. Floor had a few dirt stains but I expect that in older places like this. Bathroom looks recently redone. Door locks in good condition. Stand up shower only no tub. Price was good, under $50 with tax.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I travel for our business and stayed here in Santa Rosa , the front desk guy was very friendly . we had a room on the interstate side 136 , was just fine , clean . I slept good that's what I'm here for ;-) and dog friendly !

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Do NOT stay here! We stayed in room 132. Front clerk was rude and acted like we were inconveniencing him by checking in. It's a hotel....that's what people do. Interstate 40 is right outside your door, A/C-Heating unit hummed/whirred LOUDLY all night long and wouldn't regulate the temperature, the bed is against the wall which means an elderly person or someone with a bad back (like me), has to crawl out of it like a 3 yr old. One bar of soap, stained towels and a half role of toilet paper. Spend the extra $15-$20 for a room that you can actually sleep in.

Room Tip: Room is VERY small. Get a room with 2 beds, even if you're a couple.