Motel 6 Santa Rosa
US$ 66
US$ 59
EconoLodge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 66/night.

US$ 156
US$ 149
US$ 78
US$ 74
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 84/night.

US$ 148
US$ 99
Route 66 Inn(Santa Rosa)
US$ 60
US$ 49
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

I usually avoid Motel 6 but all other hotels looked full so I tried it. Person working front desk was nice, polite. Room clean, I looked all over for signs of bugs and found none. There is noise from the highway since the motel is right next to it. Wasn't bad tho and I slept fine. Bed was ok, sheets clean, no stains. Floor had a few dirt stains but I expect that in older places like this. Bathroom looks recently redone. Door locks in good condition. Stand up shower only no tub. Price was good, under $50 with tax.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I travel for our business and stayed here in Santa Rosa , the front desk guy was very friendly . we had a room on the interstate side 136 , was just fine , clean . I slept good that's what I'm here for ;-) and dog friendly !

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Do NOT stay here! We stayed in room 132. Front clerk was rude and acted like we were inconveniencing him by checking in. It's a hotel....that's what people do. Interstate 40 is right outside your door, A/C-Heating unit hummed/whirred LOUDLY all night long and wouldn't regulate the temperature, the bed is against the wall which means an elderly person or someone with a bad back (like me), has to crawl out of it like a 3 yr old. One bar of soap, stained towels and a half role of toilet paper. Spend the extra $15-$20 for a room that you can actually sleep in.

Room Tip: Room is VERY small. Get a room with 2 beds, even if you're a couple.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

My friends and I were going to Albuquerque, but close to Santa Rosa there was a blizzard. We needed to find a safe place to sleep. All the places were full, but there was one last room available on Motel 6 for us. The place was great and for a reasonable price. The WiFi is paid and the standard version is slow.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

They took my sisters money when she reserved the room, then gave the room to someone else. They won't refund the money for 10 days. She even called corporate to complain & they said there is nothing they could do. All of this during a blizzard that closed the highway in all directions.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family