See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

My friends and I were going to Albuquerque, but close to Santa Rosa there was a blizzard. We needed to find a safe place to sleep. All the places were full, but there was one last room available on Motel 6 for us. The place was great and for a reasonable price. The WiFi is paid and the standard version is slow.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

They took my sisters money when she reserved the room, then gave the room to someone else. They won't refund the money for 10 days. She even called corporate to complain & they said there is nothing they could do. All of this during a blizzard that closed the highway in all directions.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2015

Had an easy time booking online and able to check-in with a friendly desk staff in just a couple minutes. But room was gross - the towels were grossly and visibly stained and had hair; no shampoo provided, only one bar of soap; shower curtain was recently soiled; and pillowcase was stained with yellow spots. The rest of the bedroom was ok and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2015

Dear Hannah,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

We knew that paying $50 for a room meant that things would probably not be exactly to our liking. Our room was musty and the carpet was filthy and needed to be replaced. The bathroom was clean enough. We were tired and ready for bed so it didn't matter much. Sheets were clean. Swimming pool was empty. Not that we planned to use it but noteworthy for summer travelers.

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 17 June 2015

The room was more expensive than most Motel 6 locations I've stayed at in the past, so I expected more, but I was disappointed. The bed linens did not appear clean so I slept in my clothes on top of the comforter. The bathroom was filthy, especially the bathtub/shower. I would have went somewhere else but it was late & I had already tried the other places. They were full. This place is a disgrace to Motel 6.

Room Tip: I doubt there are any good rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Ray W
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2015

Ray,
Thank you for sharing your review. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay due to the inconveniences you experienced with the room size and rate. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.