Thanks for much for such a great birthday trip. Our guide Pete and tracker Noel went the extra mile to make the trip amazing. We saw all of the big five and loads more. The leopards were my favourite, so beautiful.
The lodge is comfortable and the staff couldn't be more friendly or helpful.
As well as seeing all the widllife on the drives, the river location means you see all sorts of animals at the lodge itself
Hearing the chorus of staff singing so beautfiully for me on my birthday was a memory that will live with me forever.
I can't recommend enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simbavati River Lodge is situated in the northern sector of the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, and surrounded by 12 000 hectares of wildlife and rich wilderness in which you can experience an authentic and affordable African safari.The design of this 4-star lodge is contemporary, warm and welcoming. Guest common areas offer a generously proportioned lounge, bar, boma and extensive decks with breathtaking views overlooking the Nhlaralumi river where regular wildlife sightings take place and guests can unwind.Accommodation consists of eight luxury tents and three chalets; all are privately situated, comfortably furnished and with en-suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Simbavati River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simbavati River Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Simbavati River Lodge Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, South Africa