Baluleni Safari Lodge(Balule Nature Reserve)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 303
  • Pool
Sausage Tree Safari Camp(Balule Nature Reserve)
US$ 515
US$ 480
  • Breakfast included
Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge(Balule Nature Reserve)
US$ 534
US$ 495
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Chacma Bush Camp(Balule Nature Reserve)
US$ 519
Ndzuti Safari Camp(Balule Nature Reserve)
US$ 767
Struwig Eko-Reserve(Balule Nature Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
  • Pool
Rio Dos Elefantes River Camp(Balule Nature Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Swadini A Forever Resort(Hoedspruit)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 50
US$ 48
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Kapama River Lodge(Kapama Private Game Reserve)
US$ 730
US$ 710
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 887/night.

Pondoro Game Lodge(Balule Nature Reserve)
Travelocity
1,117 results
All reviewsleadwood suitethe riverfishing owlbush campevery mealhis teamattention to detailother guestssafari experiencehot water bottlesoutdoor showersouth africathree nightsthe reservebush walkhigh expectationswonderful experience
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Our family of 5 stayed for 3 nights, going on 6 game drives. It was an incredible experience. Our rooms were wonderful, the food healthy and top restaurant quality, and the staff and management very friendly and hospitable. Our guide and tracker were extremely knowledgeable and entertaining; it was really something to see how they spotted animal footprints and tracked down the animals. It was really sad when we had to leave!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Naledibushcamp, Owner at Naledi Game Lodges, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear mmtravel5,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We are so glad that you had an incredible experience with us!

Hope to have you back with us in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 January 2018

In 25 years of travel, with over 50 countries under my belt, I have never left a review for any place I have stayed... and I have been to some incredible places. But, this place tops it all. The hospitality was beyond 5 star luxury. The food, the lodge, the bush tours.. it was all perfect. I can't say enough good things. I would stay here over and over and over again. I would never even consider trying a different resort.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Naledibushcamp, Owner at Naledi Game Lodges, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

It is wonderful to read that you have had such a wonderful stay and experience with Naledi.

We would love to have you back!

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I can't describe in words how amazing Naledi Game Lodge is and how appreciative I am to all the staff that made this incredible experience happen. I asked to have a wedding ceremony for just my husband and I at the lodge and they made it so fun and beautiful and only charged me $80 extra for the entire ceremony. I got to ride in a Jeep with a whole choir of singers/staff around the facility and dance my way down the aisle with them trailing behind me dancing and singing and monkeys in the trees. The manager KJelle married us by the river's edge at the lodge and did a fantastic job. Thanks so much! What a great manager and works so well as a team with all his staff. We went on a safari game drive directly after we were married just the 2 of us with our drivers in our wedding attire. So fun!! When we came back, to our surprise, we had rose petals and candles all over our room with a bubble bath waiting. They served us a romantic dinner in our room and made us a wedding cake and got us presents! I was amazed because I didn't ask for any of this...it was truly the wedding of my dreams and I am so grateful! Everyone at the lodge took pictures and they sent us the accumulation of the pictures and video after we left. Special thanks to our Guide Thully and our tracker Excellence for making all of our safari's fun and exciting. They found us black Rhinos, 2 lions, a leopard, elephant, zebras, etc....always working hard get us the best experience we could could have had. Very talented at finding all the big game and very knowledgable about all the animals and where to find what. They also took pictures of the wedding. Also special thanks to Tskane and Sally-anne for planning the entire wedding and coordinating everyone and singing beautifully at the wedding!! I was so impressed with the talent and work ethic of these ladies possess. They made everything happen...thanks so much!! Thanks to all the staff for an experience we will never forget! Overall, the food was amazing, the lodge was beautiful and luxurious in every way (saw tons giraffe/antelope/monkeys roaming free just from our porch), and staff was above and beyond helpful and accommodating (they even did a New Years Eve show for us and we all danced after...they enjoyed it as well). We drove in a rental car to get to the lodge and they even had washed our car during our stay without us even asking. I've never been treated so well. I really hope to go back one day. Thanks again...it was magical!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sheva F

Thank you for your wonderful review. I will pass your message onto all the members of staff!

We loved being part of your special day and are so glad that we were able to make your wedding day memorable!

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended. Would go back in a heartbeat. Staff was friendly, extremely professional and welcoming. Food was delicious and beautifully presented. Attentions to detail was noted in all aspects of the resort. Game drives went beyond expectations and the ranger and tracker were extremely knowledgeable. First-class resort.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Naledibushcamp, Owner at Naledi Game Lodges, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Terry S

We are so happy that you had a wonderful stay with us and look forward to your return!

The Naledi Team

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Naledi is the lodge all others should model themselves on. Naledi understand and deliver the vital ingredients which constitute a luxury and meaningful African experience. The dedication to all areas of hospitality are maintained to an extremely high standard and sometimes furthered - through sheer imagination and ingenuity. From bespoke BBQs to surprise birthday choirs, Naledi shows what a lodge or hotel experience really can be.

Naledi, being in Balule is a natural environment where the park stakeholders do not mow the grass for easier tourist game viewing. However, Naledi offer the perfect mix between ‘working’ to see your game and outstanding game viewing moments. Paralleling a pack of Wild Dogs on the move is now the pinnacle African experience after my first visit 17 years ago.

Most significantly, Naledi makes you feel like a welcome addition to the gorgeous African natural world....something that stays with you long after you leave....and something that ultimately compels you to come back.

Ben G

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ben G
Naledibushcamp, Owner at Naledi Game Lodges, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Ben G

It was a great pleasure having your family and friends back with us!

We are so glad that you had a wonderful stay and will await your next visit!

The Naledi Team