Had the good fortune of staying at this excellent wildlife lodge on a recent trip to south Africa.A lovely luxurious game lodge in the wild bordering the Kruger national park.We were 4 of us and stayed in the family rondavel. The rooms were spacious as were the bathrooms.There was a bathtub in the bathroom and an open shower too where you could gaze up at the sky while showering. There were 2 vegetarians in our group and the lodge took every care of their food. They had specials prepared for them both at lunch time as well as at dinner.They have 2 swimming pools on the property and a swim one morning in one rewarded us with a wonderful view of a herd of elephants who had come to quench their thirst at the watering hole adjacent to the lodge.It was truly a sight to behold!!
This is one game lodge which is definitely VFM and also gives you a wonderful wild
Ice experience.You will most definitely see the Big 5 and ome back with lovely memories to be cherished for a lifetime
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge is situated in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park. This owner-run lodge caters for the discerning traveller, with a variety of accommodation options including 5 Rondavels, 6 Luxury Suites and a Honeymoon Suite. Activities include two daily game drives and a bush walk. The lodge also offers a spa, gym, conference facility / TV room, games room, small library and two swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Elephant Plains Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Plains Game Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Elephant Plains Game Nelspruit
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa