We visitited for 3 nights for the first part of our honeymoon and stayed in the Honeymoon Suite. It was an amazing experience in every way and loved the attention to detail and the family feel to the place. The suite is luxurious yet appropriate to the setting, we had elephants just 50m away from our balcony one afternoon. We loved having Willie as our guide, he had such great enthusiasm and clearly loved his job. Him and his wife (spa manager) showed their kindness when we forgot our travel documents and they travelled out to White River (2hrs away) en route to their vacation to bring them to us! Thanks to Elephant Plains we now have the safari bug, what a fantastic and different way to experience the world!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge is situated in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park. This owner-run lodge caters for the discerning traveller, with a variety of accommodation options including 5 Rondavels, 6 Luxury Suites and a Honeymoon Suite. Activities include two daily game drives and a bush walk. The lodge also offers a spa, gym, conference facility / TV room, games room, small library and two swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Elephant Plains Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Plains Game Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Elephant Plains Game Nelspruit
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa