Wow. From the moment we arrived, the staff at Elephant Plains went above and beyond to make our stay memorable. The game drives were awesome (thanks to Morne and Derek). The food was very good. We had a great luxury suite. I left my iPad in the room and in a panic from the airport, called and reached the desk. They were able to get the iPad to friends at we were meeting later in the week in Cape Town. Thank you!!! As we had been in South Africa for 5 days when we arrived, we had laundry to be done. It was done beautifully for a very inexpensive cost. Please consider Elephant Plains and you will fall in love with the entire experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge is situated in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park. This owner-run lodge caters for the discerning traveller, with a variety of accommodation options including 5 Rondavels, 6 Luxury Suites and a Honeymoon Suite. Activities include two daily game drives and a bush walk. The lodge also offers a spa, gym, conference facility / TV room, games room, small library and two swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elephant Plains Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Plains Game Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Elephant Plains Game Nelspruit
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa