See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We made a great choice with this B & B which is set in a nice area of town and in a lovely house. The owners were charming and directed us to the nest things to see in town other than the aliens!

We had a lovely room and a very pleasant breakfast.

Room Tip: All room sre excellent no need to pre-select
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MichaelandSylvia
Reviewed 8 September 2011

We stayed at the Country Club Bed and Breakfast through Labor Day. It was a great place to stay comfortable, clean and charming. The owners/innkeeper were wonderful hosts with lots of suggestions of places to see and places to dine. Enjoyed breakfast and the chance to visit. If you have never tried a B&B this is great one to try!
We stayed in the Rose room. It was the smaller of the rooms available, (they stay business. So, book early!), it was nice and fit our needs. The only thing I truly missed was a place to hang our clothes. This property does not allow pets, but a dog does live there. It was a nice dog, that was kept separated from the guests. And, it didn't bark all night, ether!
I hope if you have reason to be in or near Roswell you'll try the only B&B in town. Whether you' are there for UFO's, green chilies, or the scenic views. Get a good night's sleep and a great breakfast at The Country Club Bed & Breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carolthetriptaker
Reviewed 2 June 2010

We were a bit taken aback by some of the reviews here on TripAdvisor but when I called to make a reservation, Bea could not have been nicer. I had tried to make an online reservation but for whatever reason her system and my Macintosh didn't get along (this isn't unusual with a Mac computer) so I just called. It was easy enough. She was very accommodating, and since we weren't sure what time we'd get to town she suggested we call when we got closer. As it turned out that wasn't a problem but in a new area you just don't know sometimes about roads and weather. She was very willing to accommodate whatever happened.
We asked about the traffic out front and turns out it leads to the high school--so in the morning and afternoon there are quite a few cars for a short period of time--it didn't bother us in the least. Otherwise it was very quiet, we listened to birds singing outside and the house itself was also quiet. We were the only guests that night; she and her husband and her elderly father live there--we didn't hear a thing.
She gave us all sorts of suggestions for dinner and sightseeing, and talked about the town and surrounding area. We found her to be delightful. Breakfast was delicious and made to order.
The house itself is beautifully done, it's a mix of Victorian and Southwest, done very nicely and with antiques from Bea's mother. The linens were high-quality, the bed was comfortable, everything was spotless--Bea must do nothing but clean. One word of warning (and this is nobody's fault), the bed in the Sage Room has a "tester" like for a canopy (except it's not for a canopy, it's just for design's sake) and my tall husband nearly bonked his head on it. He solved it by hanging his clean socks up there--looked funny but reminded him to duck. I'm of the short variety so it was no problem for me at all.
We'd go back in a heartbeat, we loved it. We travel a lot, we've stayed at many B&Bs, and Country Club is one of the best.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Corvos
Reviewed 6 June 2009

We stayed for two nights here with our niece , we had the Sage room and she had the Rose room. The rooms were the usual Valedictorian-ish decor with comfortable beds and were very clean, the owner seemed rather distracted with a relative visiting, but the breakfasts were good, without the overly 'clever' foods one is sometimes subjected to. The house is pretty and well kept. I wish that the owner had told us that there is a full sized bed in the tower of the sage room as it would have been fun to put the niece there. It is pretty typical of B&Bs all around, but to be truthful we will not ever return for two reasons: first of all the bathrooms are beyond tiny, converted closets I would guess, I have been in bigger showers on a sailboat; and secondly the house is right on a highway that has heavy traffic (trucks) all night long, the windows had not been replaced where we were there and we had to drape quilts on the headboard to dampen the considerable noise somewhat. I think if you had a hearing problem and could simply turn off sound this would be a fine place, but no sleep? I can't recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family
3  Thank Cynthia C
Reviewed 26 February 2009

We were in Roswell for one night and enjoyed this lovely BandB that was conveniently located and very lovely. Breakfast was very good and homemade to order and the host was friendly and helpful. A perfect alternative to the mediocre hotel choices in town.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple