US$ 128
Hotels.com
US$ 76
Priceline
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2014

I wish I had not been taken in by how adorable and well maintained the outside was and had looked inside a room first. I should have questioned the low priced room, but the outside was so nice and the other travelers already checked in and milling about looked good. But I will not make this mistake again. I am sure some won't mind the stale smoke in the non smoking room. Some may not mind the horribly stained carpet that probably accounts for some of the stale air. The bathroom seemed very clean, as did the sheets, but it was so hard to get past the incredibly horrible stained carpet and chairs, I actually wiped down the whole place with hand wipes and I have never stayed in place where I felt I HAD to do that. I really hope the owners take some of the money they spend on the outside and make the inside more appropriate. It felt like a bait and switch.

Room Tip: Just take a look at any room before you pay, they all look great on the outside
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank jackie049
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I like place to stay. It has friendly Aliens to have photo taken with family. Kids enjoyed all shots taken and its across I HOP that makes perfect place for us to eat at night and sleep and eat in morning.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I want to start with I have never written a bad review. But to be frank I have no idea how this place still exists.
Where do I start, as you walk into the room there was just this foul stench of stale smoke and considering the rooms say no smoking you find it kinda odd. I then went to reception and asked for a different room which they happily obliged too. As we walked into the next room the smell isn't as bad so we decide to just suck it up and spend the night. Then we noticed the rest, the bed sheets had all sorts stains on them, the towels also. The floor was filthy to the point there was tortilla chips on the floor that you were walking on, looking under the bed was a big mistake as I found bottle tops and a scratch card to name a couple of trash items. There was a deceased cockroach in the corner (if it was alive you kinda say it happens no biggy, but to be dead and not vacuumed raised my eyebrows) I was grateful for the fact we are travelling and had sleeping bags with us as they were definitely used. The shower tap leaked all night, I dont believe with the stains that were around the rim of the toilet that it had ever seen a toilet brush or bleach in its life. On a positive note they had a fridge and microwave but to say they had a tv would be more or less lying as the picture was completely static. It just needs to be closed down it truely does.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank TravellingPiglets
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Where do I even start? The door had been kicked in at some point, so there were chunks of wall falling away from the lock, so the lock on the door would wiggle and POP OPEN (pic); the towels looked like they hadn't been washed; The "desk" in the room was so big you couldn't open the closet (pic); the toilet wouldn't flush, as in the pipes were clogged... every time; crackheads that appeared to live there; there were bugs coming out of the windowsill (pic); the phones were from a Best Western and had the logo crossed out with pen; the electric outlets were all being used by lamps and fridge, etc.; graffiti on the bathroom wall... man, this place was a NIGHTMARE. The front office staff was rude, and barely spoke English. Let me be clear on this, we are comedians, and often room are provided for free as part of a show, which was the case for this hotel. We didn't pay for this room and considered going somewhere and paying out of pocket for it, but I pulled the short straw so we stayed. I wouldn't recommend this hotel unless you were completely broke and had no other choice. How ANYONE could recommend this place stuns me; I'd question ANY positive review as questionable and somehow tied to the owner.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank Project HIghway C
Reviewed 31 October 2013

On our stay we had booked online so we were unable to see the Motel before we got there..

The outside was run down and dirty, we chanced it and took the room anyway, we should have left when we could. The room was very dirty, the sheets and pillows smelled of smoke, the shower and tub were extremely dirty and nasty, I volunteer at a homeless shelter and there showers were cleaning then these ones.

We stayed the night and cancelled the second night, we would rather slept in a sleeping bag in the parking lot.

Do yourself a favor and don't rent a room at the Western Inn! I read the positive reviews here and they must be planted by the owners, beware!

Room Tip: Do not stay at the Western Inn! Anywhere else will be better.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family