See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Stay away!!! The rooms were filthy and nasty. Towels were dirty and stained and roaches were in the shower. Rooms were extremely hot and stuffy. Definitely the most disgusting hotel I've ever stayed at and do not recommend it. The front office was rude and did not give me a refund, and informed me that she also had roaches in her room and made it seem like it was a "normal" thing to have gross bugs in the rooms. Stay away from this hotel!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Melissa000005
Reviewed 23 June 2013

If you are reading this STAY FAR WAY!

This place was very dirty, under our beds were multiple pieces of trash including used tissue, eye drop prescription, receipts, a toe nail clipping and a persons address book and lots of candy wrappers and dust bunnies. The pillows in our non-smoking room reeked of smoke. The sheets were very worn and were dirty, there were used packets of shampoo and bars of soap in the shower, feces on the under side of the toilet seat. The pool has a mis-match of old dilapidated house hold lawn chairs, the lawn table instead of having an umbrella had an old garden rake in place of the umbrella. The shower was falling apart and very very dirty. The bathroom even had an old toilet plunger next to the tub.

I have stayed in many Motels/hotels and this is far worse they any I have ever stayed. We booked for two nights and left after one night even though I already paid for the second night. They refused to give any refund.

I'll put it to you this way, if you were in Roswell and drove by this place you would never consider staying there just by the look of the outside of the building, decapitated, dirty and un-kept The front office appeared to be some hoarders office with stacks and stacks of dusty used papers and old phone books all over the place.

The kicker is the Owner parks his nice Mercedes out front while his motel is falling a part.

There are lots of nicer hotels near by for $10-$20 more a night, believe me it will be worth it.

You have been warned!

Happy Travel!

I will be adding some photos.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Mikes41360958
Reviewed 19 May 2013

There is a dark stain in the bottom of the bathtub, and horrible water pressure. There is a nasty pink gum stain on the floor.... Someone has wiped their snot on the wall of the bathroom and there is blood drops behind the toilet, too. The carpet by the sink is damaged and we kept stepping on a sharp part of the floor. There is no lamp shade on one of the lights. The room is unfinished or in disrepair. The door has a large window in it with a flimsy curtain we can see through.... So much for real privacy. The temperature is currently in the mid 90's and the pool is closed because there is supposedly a whole in the liner. When we sit at the foot of the beds, they flip up. When we first checked in there were two bath towels but no wash cloths or hand towels. This was the nastiest motel room we ever stayed in!!! I will be posting pics of it.... Yuck!! I would not recommend this hotel at all.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Pamella C
Reviewed 21 March 2013

We got to Roswell late and went to this motel based on the ratings. It was already dark or we would have continued on! This place is a DUMP. The room was gross and dirty. If it hadn't been so late and we hadn't been so tired we would have left, but we didn't...so I took pictures of the shower and the walls so you can see how dirty it really is. There was moldy coffee in the coffee maker (see pictures). I don't know how anyone could write a review saying it was clean. It is not a clean place and we for sure won't stay there again.

Room Tip: Do not stay here without asking to see your room first.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Judy H
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Is this a five star hotel? No, but we knew that going in to it. Room is small, about 15 x 10. Has a huge closet, and decent size bath. Bath is done in a 40s retro style, love the showerhead. Bedding is clean, mattress is firm. Carpet is a little worn, but is also clean. A/C and heater both work well. 32"flat screen TV mounted on the wall, with well working remote. Gentleman at front desk was very friendly, and the office is definitely a throwback to times past. Only $56 for two, included tax. Loved the aliens and ship out front.
I've read other reviews, and not quite getting where some think its so horrible. Is it older? Yes. However, it is very clean. If I wanted the same boring hotel chain, I would have stayed there. If we travel without the kids, we prefer motels with history and character. We weren't disappointed.
One complaint - wifi is not as strong on far side of motel, but made due with my own mobile hotspot.

Room Tip: Room 129, is a smoking room, and yes, you can tell by the smell. Ok with us, may not be for you. A/C works great. Bed firm. Nice and quiet. IHop right across street.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple