“Good service at lunch time!”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #34 of 64 Restaurants in Los Lunas
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great service for our lunch time. Had to ask to have the tables cleaned though. Need to have someone take care of the front of the house!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Great people, great service, and great staff! This is a family owned business. We have eaten here for years. They definitely beat Church's out by far!!

1  Thank Jackie S
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Normally do take out. Pot pies are reasonable and very tasty.We normally take the food home but they do have a seating area and it is family and kid friendly.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I ordered two #3 combos which includes one side and a drink, at the drive thru. I thought I paid an awful lot for it and I parked and opened the bag. What I got, and paid for, were two big box three piece meals with no napkins and no drinks. I went inside and just told them I didn't get napkins or drinks. The "manager???" went to great lengths to explain something about why I didn't get napkins (why not just give them to me) then said I didn't get drinks because I got two sides????? That made me angry and so then I told him I didn't even get what I ordered - instead of making things right he called over the person who took my order - no apolgy from her whatsoever!! She just said that what she "heard" was two 3 piece meals. Who the hell cares what she heard? That is not what I ordered. So the manager goes back to saying I didn't get charged for drinks.....and I gave up and said I wanted my money back. He made me go get the meals and he threw them in the trash and made me wait long enought that three other orders were picked up and finally gave me my money back - WITH NO APOLOGY!

Reviewed 30 December 2015

I've been here a few times over the last year and it's been fair. I ordered at the drivethough this time. I got a $20 Family Fillup. Must be a small family. The legs were the size of chicken wing drimmettes. The breast fit in the palm of my hand. I bought from a different KFC two weeks ago, so I know this isn't typical. The food was cooked properly, the biscuits and sides were right. It's just those banty chickens they're serving I object.