Lowest prices for your stay
$85
Free cancellation until 10/12/22
Official Site
$81
Free cancellation until 11/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$84
Free cancellation until 11/12/22
Priceline$85
Hotels.com$84
Travelocity$84
All reviews single level would stay here again spent one night here comfortable bed easy access the general manager nice room freeway nm
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2022 via mobile

Spent one night here recently. Clean enough room, non-smoking, relatively quiet, comfortable bed. Free parking and wifi. Single level courtyard style motel. Despite somewhat sketchy feeling of the area, felt safe. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brand Experience Team, General Manager at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2022

Hi Traveler,
Thank you for providing feedback. Your experience is important to us, and we hope for the opportunity to improve your experience with us. Please visit again.
Maz K.
#Team6

Reviewed 27 June 2020

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!
On June 24th our vehicle broke down on the way to California. A very kind Officer from the Lordsburg State Police, named Sergeant B. Jensen pulled over to help! He made a phone call and got us a tow within 15 minutes of sitting in the scorching New Mexico sun....
even the Tow truck guy, named Keith, was awesome!!!! He took us to the Motel 6 in the small town of Lordsburg.
Now keep in mind, we travel A LOT! We are transporters for dog breeders. We are always traveling, it’s our business. We ALWAYS stay at Motel 6 because they have always been good to our company!
At check in, the “owner”... who is not the owner.... charged us $80 +tax. But refused payment with a credit card and made us go to an atm to get cash.
After I mentioned that his rooms were $62 online, he proceeded to tell us that he would not accept an online payment, and that only in house cash was excepted due to COVID 19..... WHAT?
So the next morning @9am... we had taken one of the pillows to the office to exchange it for a different one because our 6 year old spilled OJ on his pillow. HE IS 6!!!!!
While the housekeeper was handing us fresh linens, towels and a pillow, the “owner” came over and took it out of our hands and started yelling at us that we owed him $80 for the pillow.... for a PILLOW?
($80 must be a thing for him....)
After arguing with him that OJ will not stain a pillow if washed immediately.... we offered to pay or walk and buy him a new one. No go.
He threw it all away!!!!! When the housekeeper asked him why, he asked her if she wanted to leave also....?!?!?
My husband ended up talking him in to allowing us to stay.... we had no where to go.
He told my husband he would give us until 1pm so we could get our vehicle. Then made my husband pay another $80+ tax for another night and a $100 deposit because of the pillow.
The next morning...... he demands we leave @11-normal check out time. We offered to pay for a few hours and told him we still may have to stay another night if the car was not finished. Nope.
He told us to get the “f” off of his property... “that kid ruined my property”, as he pointed to my son. A PILLOW!!!!! And it was far from ruined... the spot was the size of a silver dollar. ‍♀️
Police were called and he told the police that it was his property and that we must leave... he had already rented our room to someone else and had him park in front of our door.
We were made to take all of our belongings, puppies and both our children out to the parking lot to sit and wait for the mechanic to come and get us.
And no, we did not get our deposit back.
After calling corporate for Motel 6, we found out he is not the owner. We filed a complaint!
Here’s hoping the man won’t be working for this company any longer. What a miserable human being.
Please do not waste your time or money on this awful place if this man is still there. He is AWFUL!!!!!! An older Indian gentleman who would not give us his name. But trust me when I say, you’ll know it’s him!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Online Review Team Experience, General Manager at Motel 6 Lordsburg NM, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you incurred while our guest as this is not our standard. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Lilith
#Team6

Reviewed 21 January 2020

The motel has free parking. There is a swimming pool and the rooms have outside entries. My check in went quickly. The rooms have free wi-fi. The room was well laid out with everything I needed. I got a good night's sleep and my requested wake up call. I checked out briskly.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 10 November 2019

We had a great room. Really big with two comfortable beds. Large vanity and really big shower room. We were really happy and surprised at how neat and tidy it was. The staff was friendly and it was easy to check in. Some space to walk your dog. My only negative comment is, as neat as it was, the floor was pretty dirty even though it didn’t look it.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

Take a Best Western motel, strip it of all amenities (curiously, my room still had the fridge and microwave - nice). Hang the TV on the wall* replace carpet with vinyl wood floor and you have a "Motel 6 Deluxe".
Grounds and parking lot are immaculate. My room was a large, clean and comfortable park at door style. Good restaurant next door too. Other than coffee in the room I really couldn't have asked for more. There was also a pool but I didn't see it. At $62 this was a very reasonable value.

Date of stay: September 2019