“nice hotel”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 13 March 2012

stayed in this hotel on the way back to colorado - The hotel is very clean and the rooms are a nice size . The staff are very helpful and will help you out with an info you may need -places to eat etc.
worth a stay.breakfast very good.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank rich1959
Edward T, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Thank you very much for staying with us. We do appreciate your comments and will do everything we can to ensure your future stays with us will be just as pleasant..

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed 11 March 2012

We loved it! After a long drive there is nothing worse than paying for a room and not getting a good nights sleep. At the comfort inn that was NOT the case! We slept wonderfully, and the staff was excellent. There isn't one thing I can
Complain about. Clean, friendly, comfortable, affordable! Thank you Las Vegas NM!!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank MrsReviewALot
Reviewed 25 December 2011

I took a trip to Arizona for Thanksgiving and stayed at choice hotels to build up my points. I chose this inn from driving by it over the years and it always seems to be in good shape. I was pleasantly surprised that it was as nice on the inside as the outside. The rooms have been refreshed over the past year, so my room was in GREAT shape! I got a king room with a comfortable cair and ottoman. The room was spacious with a desk, an armoire that contained the tv, dresser, microwave and fridge. The only fault I had with the room was a large crack in the bathtub. I had to move around gingerly to avoid opening the crack and making the tub leak. The bed was very comfortable and the linens seemed to be of a high quality and new. The location, even though it is by the interstate, is very quiet and relaxing. The staff was very friendly, and upon arrival, offered me snacks at a self serv buffet, and suggested a soak in the pool and spa. I will stay and recommend this inn. Please feel free to contact me with questions!

Room Tip: There is not an elevator, so take that in to account if you have a lot of luggage.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Telkbear
Reviewed 30 November 2011

My family and I enjoy traveling. We stay at this particular hotel very often. The front desk staff is awesome! Our rooms are always very clean and smell great! The simple layout of the rooms make it easy access for my family. The pool area is always clean and is nice for my kids. Hot breakfast in the morning is ALWAYS A PLUS!!! I would highly recommend this hotel to single travelers and families. You won't be disappointed!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank FamilyL0ves2Travel
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Booked this room the same day we arrived and have to we were very impressed. The pool and hot tub were great. The room was clean and nicely setup. Our desk clerk Jeanette was very friendly and totally helpful telling us all about things to do in Las Vegas. Will stay here again

• Stayed: October 2011