All reviews not hesitate to stay here again stayed here room was clean parking lot is great place to stay free breakfast motel tv las movie refrigerator nm
Reviewed 19 March 2018

My 82 year old mother and I travel frequently and have stayed at many motels--all price ranges and amentities. This place is fantastic!! Very large rooms! Clean!! Large comfortable beds!! First time my mom has slept good in years!! Large dressing area---comfortable couch for sitting and watching tv !! Good breakfast!! Good staff---quick and efficient check-in.
Wi fi and tv are excellent!!
Have stayed in much more expensive places and never have we been as satisfied as we were with this motel
Will stay here every time we are down here and would recommend this to all

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2018

We usually stay at the Regal when we are in the area just because it is reasonable and it is a descent place for us and our pups. Rooms are roomy but nothing fancy. Was surprised at the breakfast, very good, and hot, not just continental.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank marksalida
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Reasonably clean, in good shape, tidy outside, great price. For a mom and pop, this place is good. If you expect 4* go elsewhere. If you like mom and pop motels, you'll be satisfied with the Regal!

Real hangers on the closet rod! Mini waffles for breakfast! Good light bulbs, not those 40watt bulbs of frustration.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natalie S
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Quiet close to town comfortable okay stay. Left our pillows called the next day asked if they could keep them till we were back in town. Rude said he didnt have any pillows. Called in July to book a room again was rude all filled up. UGH

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank Butterflyp58
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Looking for a simple overnight, I compared this motel to other independent motels in town.
I liked the fact that it was set slightly off and above the sidewalk/street through town, so that people couldn't idly walk by my car.
Bed was better than many in this class of motel; decent shower and quiet sleep. No noise issues from neighbors; no micro/refrigerator in my room (but not necessary for me); didn't try TV, but it was a big flatscreen; didn't try wireless.
Pleasantly surprised by the convenience and abundance of outlets for recharging electronics.
Asked for and received discount.
Just as good as chain motels, which are normally $30+ more expensive. Not scary. Don't hesitate to stop here.

Date of stay: July 2017