All reviews continental breakfast nice price in town room was clean would stay again ironing board the owner manager new mexico melissa motel hairdryer radiant las nm units amenities odor
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Should have stayed at the hotel downtown, this one isn't quite worth the money tho Melissa, counter gal is plenty helpful. rooms are 25 years old and poorly kept. Spend a little more and get much more.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

That gal at the front desk is the friendliest ever. The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was continental but minimal at best. If you are watching your money, this is a satisfactory place to stay. $67.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017

This motel is worn, but clean. Very quiet. You can walk to restaurants. Breakfast was good, wifi was strong. The owner/manager, Melissa, really cared that we were satisfied. Slight air freshener odor in room.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tomorrowsantiques
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I booked one night in this motel with a cancelation permetted until 6pm the day of Check-in. I canceled my booking at 2pm the day of my arrival but the hotel charged me the night. I called the next morning the hotel but the woman said me that I didn’t cancel the stay but I did it. This woman refused to listen me and she hang up on me. I called the customer service of Knights inn and they comfirm me that I canceled on time the stay and they didn’t know why the motel took money. At this moment I don’t have the money back anymore and I don’t know if I could get it one day.

Good luck to the next people who will book to this motel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank BOURAS_A_
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We stayed here last night and were lucky enough to get the last room which was large, very clean and super comfortable. Melissa, the manager was totally what management is all about. Will definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family