“Felt at home!!!!!!”

Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Every time I come to Las Cruces for business I always stay at Hotel Encanto because I feel right at home. I recently traveled to San Francisco and Chicago for business but the hotels I stayed in did not live up to Hotel Encanto. Once I was told I was needed in Las Cruces I was excited because I knew the place I was going to stay at was safe, comfortable, and in great location to the city. Only downside was my first night after much travel the alarm clock in the room next to me went off at 5am and was really loud. I called down and spoke with Bobby about the situation and within 2 mins it was turned off since no one was in the room (now that is great service). If you are traveling and need time to relax I highly recommend going into Azul on Friday night for music and drinks. Chelsey our waitress was excellent and took good care of me and my friends after a long day. I really have to thank Chad, Diana, and Yvonne for an excellent stay and can’t wait for my next business trip to Las Cruces.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
hotel705, Diana Peru- Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Thank you LadyHawk86 for posting such a high comments on your stay with us at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces. Being compared to hotels in cities such as Chicago and San Fransico is a great honor. We strive to give each guest a Southwestern cultural experience from the moment they walk into the lobby. Thank you for taking the time to mention our employees, including myself that made your stay memorable, I will definately be sharing it with them. We hope that your will recommend our property to your family and friends that will be traveling to the beautiful southwest. We look forward to your next visit.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

This was our first time staying at this hotel and we had a wonderful experience. The rooms were clean and didn't smell. The location was superb. The reservation manager Chad Ozment was curtiously and very helpful with our stay.

We look forward to staying at one of your places again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
hotel705, Diana Peru-Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Dear Venusd1,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on your recent stay with us at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces. We hope that the cultural experience that we offered will bring you back to our property very soon. I will thank Chad for standing out and offering high quaility service. We appriciate your business.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

We stayed here last night after snagging an $89 room rate via TripAdvisor. Thanks TripAdvisor! Room was clean and nice. Starbucks coffee with real half and half in the room. nice touch, especially since we were headed out at 5 AM, and nothing else at the hotel was open at that time. Bed was GREAT. The artwork was fun to see. No frig in the room, but they did have ice machines which was enough for us.

The location was great, malls and restaurants all around. Starbucks across the street was open early. Free wi-fi. The room service menu for breakfast looked like they had some fun dishes, but we did not have time to stay and try them out.

My only down comments would be the hallway carpet could need some refresh as it looks like it has seen better days. Not bad.. but not up to the quality of the room and the rest of the decor. Our other comment is when we checked, we asked the man at the front desk if there was a bar in the hotel, and was it open. He said, yes, there is a bar, and it is open till around 11 most nights, maybe later if there are people in there. After being in the car for 7 hours, we thought a nighcap was in order. We put our stuff in the room, and headed to the bar at 10:50. There were 5 people in the bar as patrons, and 2 bartenders.

As we walked in, the girl bartender said to the guy bartender, "I will let you handle these folks" to which, the guy bartender said, "we just had last call, so I cannot serve you anything. "
Really?

The other folks were not walking out when we walked in, they seemed to be enjoying themselves. Doors were open, TV and lights were on. He did say, he could deliver a drink to our room. I am not sure how long that would have taken, but it seemed like longer than had he just served us as we sat down at the bar.

The bar looked "cool" wish we could have had a nightcap.

I saw a lady in the lobby when we were leaving with a small dog, so pets must be allowed. Not sure.. but we saw a cute little one this morning.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ssfarms
hotel705, Diana Peru- Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2012

Dear ssfarms,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience of Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces with TripAdvisor. Its great the we met all your lodging needs. Your positive comments on the comfort and cleaniness of the room will be shared with our staff. Also thank you for noticing and mentioning that we have Starbucks coffee in our guest rooms. I also wanted to inform you that I brought your posting to the attention of our Azul Manager. We were both disappointed that our valued guests experienced this type of service, he will be speaking to the staff and do conducting additional training on this issue. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

What a lovely hotel! Decor is southwestern and so attractive. Our room was large, comfortable, and very clean. Many amenities: large pool, gym,parking, small library, comfortable main lobby, conference rooms, night club, restaurant. We spent 5 nights here.
It is well located near shopping malls, Mesilla, Stahman's pecan orchards. A very interesting area to explore.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces as the place to stay during your visit to the beautiful southwest. I am thrilled to read that you found our property very accommadating. We strive to offer all our guest a cultural experience that is uncomparable and memorialable. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

For me and my family customer service is a big thing and from our stay here I Can say that i will be referring all my family and friends to come visit. The entire staff was wonderful. from the front desk staff to housekeeping. I wouldnt change a thing about my stay because it was close to perfect. My son and daughter loved the pool and the weather was perfect. the rooms are big enough for our family of 4. I do wish the tvs were updated a bit more but we didnt go on vacation to watch tv. Thank you Hotel encanto for making our stay one of the best we have had in a long time. oh and before i forget, i cant wait for the new renovations next year. We will be back soon to visit.

Room Tip: At the time of reservation ask for a High floor and mountain view so you are guaranteed a quiet room...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Thank you lawrerceg723!
Your comments are absolutely appreciated, I have shared them with my front desk agents and housekeepers. It is wonderful that Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces made such a huge impression on your entire family and we are very excited for your next visit. The renovations that are planned throughout the year including the pool will definately make us standout for all travels that will be visiting the southwest. Thank you again for the positive feedback.