See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Owner is very very rude! Also racist!! Did not want to give us breakfast. Refused clean towels! Any questions we had he was so rude, not safe at all!! Rooms were filthy, owner was very racist!! Don’t stay!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ikester87
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

It was very outdated and looked kind of scary. The beds were not the greatest. But I've been to worse hotels. Didn't like they werent open until 7:30am because we wanted to be on the road by 6. I wouldn't recommend this place with kids.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We forfeited our prepaid room because it was dirty, and we did not feel safe. I was also worried that the place might have bed bugs because of the room condition. There is a reason the room prices are so cheap...stay away.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Where do I start!! The carpets felt so dirty that I didn't want to walk on them without shoes on. The toilet had a big piece broken out of it at the base and the toilet lid didnt even fit. The bathroom ceiling was plastered and was cracking and the paint around the ceiling fan was all bubbled. The walls and doors were filthy. It was a room for 4 and it only had 2 towels. The curtain liner for the window was filthy. The microwave didnt work correctly. The bathroom is a safety hazard and the shower was just a trickle. If we all weren't so exhausted from traveling and were staying for more than 1 night we would've left. Don't ever stay here!!

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I made a reservation here last week but after reading some of these reviews got really worried. We checked in today and NO WORRIES! Staff very friendly and accommodating, room is very clean, tv works, a/c cold, we are very satisfied. Can't understand the bad reviews, guess those other people were expecting Trump Towers, lol Anyway, I would recommend it and prices very reasonable

Date of stay: September 2017