Hampton Inn & Suites Las Cruces I-25
US$ 76
ComfortInn
US$ 115
US$ 110
Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
US$ 149
US$ 142
Comfort Suites(Las Cruces)
US$ 97
US$ 84
ComfortSuites
US$ 137
US$ 129
The Big Chile Inn(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 65
Best Western Mission Inn(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 82
US$ 121
US$ 116
US$ 115
US$ 107
Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
US$ 124
US$ 121
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitstaff was friendlycomfortable bedswould stay here againclean hotelindoor poolking suiteoatmealconvenient locationexcellent stayfitness roomgreat roomnew mexicothe breakfast area
Reviewed 17 March 2012

The hotel is located on a hill right off the highway and is adjacent to a water tower that is painted with a wonderful mural of conquistadors. As a result, you get pretty good views from the inside -- while from the outside, you get a very visible landmark to follow when trying to find your way back to the hotel. The rooms are classic Hampton clean and comfortable, with the usual array of breakfast offerings. This location is on of the better managed Hampton Inns I have stayed at: everything was clean and operational, the food at breakfast was plentiful and well prepared, and there was always a friendly and competent person at the front desk. If your timing is good, you can also benefit from tea/juice and cookies/snacks in the afternoons.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Wanderlust777
Reviewed 10 March 2012

You expect more from this chain. The bed was not comfortable, the breakfast just ok, no newspaper it was just not quality. More of a 65 dollar motel then a 100 dollar night

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Dannaz47
Reviewed 8 March 2012

This location is centrally located and is well managed. The facility is well taken care of and clean. Indoor pool and morning breakfast are satisfactory.

Room Tip: Three stories and I-25 is adjacent to the east end of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank David B
Reviewed 13 February 2012

My husband and I spent the night of Sat., Jan. 28th at this hotel. We were walk-ins. The hotel is adjacent to Interstate 25, but there was no traffic noise inside the building. The hotel is several years old but seems like it is in new condition. The room was spacious, very clean, had generous amenities, and the bathroom was in sparkling order. I know that everyone has different preferences, but this bed was the most comfortable one I have ever slept in, and I have slept in beds all over the world! The breakfast buffet consisted of a pleasing variety of cold and hot items, the coffee fresh. The dining area was spacious, too, with a high ceiling. Our room w/ 2 queen beds was under $100 after the AARP discount, more than we usually want to pay, but the comfort and elegance of this Hampton Inn made it worth the extra expense to us. In the morning when we asked for directions to a local site, Old Mesilla, the desk attendant gave us a card to take with written, easy-to-follow, and correct directions from the hotel.
Upon checkout I noticed that a sign in the hotel lobby said that this hotel was an award-winning one: I could see why! We would definitely spend a little more than usual to stay here again if we return to the Las Cruces area.

Room Tip: Our room was non-smoking, mid-building facing the parking lot, 4th floor. It was spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank KNBLosAlamos
Reviewed 16 January 2012

If there is a better bed than Hampton Inn, I would sure like to try it! The Hampton bed is both soft and supportive, and it's hard to leave it in the morning. This is a typically attractive Hampton Inn, fairly new. Breakfast was ready when I came down at 5:30, and a sign offers the breakfast-on-the-run bags at 5:15 am.
My room's clock radio alarm setting could not be adjusted, but the wake-up call was on time. (The phone gives an extension to dial for a wake-up call but no one answered so I just dialed zero for the front desk.)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends