“Great food and service a fair price ”
Review of A Bite of Belgium

A Bite of Belgium
Ranked #6 of 410 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A Bite of Belgium offers customers a variety of menu items from warm Liege waffles, made with real bat sugar imported from Belgium, to the mouth-watering Belgium Burger and Lamb Sandwich. Homemade soups made daily. Come visit and see why A Bite of Belgium is "The Talk of the Town"!
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Sunday brunch was wonderful with attentive staff, great food, and very fair prices. Due to dietary issues, one group adult member even ordered off child's m emu with no problems.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped for dinner and were treated like royalty from being greeted at the front door to a visit from the owner, to our adorable waitress, Madeline! The menu is upscale and our rack of lamb and chicken cardinal were both amazing, as well as, the Scallop Gratin appetizer. The Bavarian Liege Creme Brûlée was out of this world, and the perfect end to a wonderful meal! I would give A Bite of Belgian ten stars if I could!!!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We were a large group for dinner and were treated like royalty. Our multiple, smiling servers kept our water glasses full and were attentive to our needs. Drink orders were a tad slow arriving, but we were busy socializing, so no matter. Good wine selection and not overpriced. We had the trout, leg of lamb, pasta, and "duck for two". All were delicious. However, the "duck for two" is a misnomer, as it ends up being tiny portions when divided between two diners. Dessert was marvelous. The cook came out of the kitchen to check on us. Best service. A stellar experience! Bite of Belgium is my favorite in Las Cruces at this time and we will return.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is amazing. The best little brunch spot I’ve been to in Las Cruces so far. Did not disappoint. I got the create your own omelette that came with two of the waffles. When you think Belgian waffles you think light and fluffy and in need of syrup, THIS IS NOT THAT KIND OF WAFFLE. These are amazing, dense, SWEET waffles. I got the lemon cream to go on them. They were great on their own but the cream was amazing as well. Will be coming back with friends and my hubby. I had eaten half of my omelette before I remembered to take a pic!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My husband is from Belgium, so this was a no brainer. We had to try this restaurant. He loved the trip down memory lane with the menu. I thought the breakfast we shared was tasty. The decor is unique too. I did find the floor plan awkward, but I appreciate using old buildings rather than destroying them to build brown, square and stuff structures.

Bottom line...enjoy this place and bottoms up on the beverages.

Date of visit: June 2017