“Gyro!”

International Delights
Ranked #84 of 409 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Great gyro and great hummus! We have been in search of the best gyro in Las Cruces and this is definitely high on the list.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

They have the best salmon salad and gyros anywhere! They are superb! The hummus and the desserts are delicious as well.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

My friend and I, who both enjoy eating Middle Eastern and Greek food, are longtime patrons of International Delights (ID) and have recently visited The Sheba Grill and Santorini’s. My friend ordered the Chicken Shawarma (CS) plate at all three restaurants. I had the CS sandwich at Sheba Grill, a similar sandwich at Santorini’s, and both Gyro and Felafel sandwiches as well as a Mezza plate (Hummus, Tabouli, Babaghanoudj, and Dolma) at ID. First let’s eliminate Santorini’s. Both of us felt the food was better at the other two restaurants. And the atmosphere there felt ‘sterile’ to us. I would also rule out Tiffany’s Greek restaurant. I ate there once long ago and came away with the impression: ‘quantity over quality’. I read recently that the owners of Tiffany’s are retiring and selling the business. Let’s see what happens when new owners take over.

We liked the food at both Sheba’s and ID, but preferred ID for a number of reasons. The chicken was tasty at both places. Sheba’s plate came with lots of tasty rice (we tried both types that they serve), but didn’t include hummus, as does ID’s CS plate. And the plate’s salad was better at ID. Additionally, Sheba’s CS plate was several dollars more expensive than ID’s, and the atmosphere at ID is lots better - no comparison.

If you’re in El Paso, Sinbad’s restaurant on Mesa has great Middle Eastern food. Someone recommended I try their Gyro over rice (as opposed to wrapped in pita bread). I did and it was delicious. I’ve also tried one of their combination plates, which was excellent.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Mom and I both had the Mediterranean omelet that has feta cheese, kalamata olives, roasted red peppers and marinated artichokes. Served with fruit and toasted pita bread. OMG! It is so yummy. Very flavorful. I used to come here quite a bit when I lived in Las Cruces. So happy that I was able to enjoy their wonderful food again. Highy recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

We got to Las Cruces late and this was one of the only restaurants open late. They have a huge selection of middle eastern food. We got the mix chicken and lamb plate and babaganoush wrap. Both portions were huge otherwise there would be room for dessert. They have a huge selection of pastries too.

I also had a special lamb soup that they only had that evening. It was hearty and you can put lemon in it to make the flavors pop.

The owner is really kind. There was a bit of confusion with my babaganoush wrap but they corrected the order and made sure we were happy with our meal.

Awesome service all around.