“best dolmades ever”
Review of Santorini

Santorini
Ranked #46 of 397 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Reviewed 27 December 2017

We recently visited Santorini for the first time and had a delicious experience. Highlights, besides the best-ever dolmades, included the lamb gyro on pita, beef kafta on pita, and baba ghanouj. The pita was so good we ordered extra to mop up the baba ghanouj. Can't wait to go back and try some other choices on the menu. Annnnnd, they serve Pepsi, my preferred drink with a gyro sandwich since I first visited Greece many years ago.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I was extremely happy with the food. I was super happy with the efficiency of the serve also! A perfect environment for the Mediterranean style. Love love love.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I love their hummus sandwich! The staff is friendly and warm. The restaurant is modern, clean and inviting. There are offerings for meat eaters, vegetarians and vegans. Is in the university section of town and the restaurant booms at lunch time. I usually go anywhere from 11a to 11:30 for lunch and between 4p and 5p for dinner.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

First visit and we will definitely be back. We both had lamb gyros and they were outstanding - the lamb was fork tender and the tsatsiki was spicy and wonderful. The service was quick, friendly, and attentive; prices are very reasonable and everything was immaculate. Next time we will try one of the Lebanese dishes!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I love good Greek food but Santorini’s isn’t there (yet). I would have given them one star if it wasn’t for how good the gyros was. The grape leaves were mushy and lacking lemon. The hummus was overpowered by tahini and again not enough lemon. The falafel was so greasy I could have squeezed it out. And the baklava was lacking that lovely sticky honey taste. Over all I won’t go back.