“Decent”

Okazuri
Ranked #192 of 411 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I ordered the fried rice, with veggies, shrimp and chicken. It was a good size especially given it's only $5, but there's barely any chicken or shrimp, and it's all cut up in tiny pieces. Still it was tasty and cheap.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Was very pleased with the service and the food was great. I will return when in town again. Very decently pticed also.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Okazuri is awesome! Best Sushi place in Las Cruces. Try tha Aggie Roll. Always good service and great food.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 31 October 2016

The service is by one guy and he will walk by your table 3 or 4 times without even a glance, so tough to get refills or the check.. unless you call to him, or can get the chef to stop watching tv and take your signal.. the eel naguri was cold and had entrails in it still... the rainbow roll had enormous mounts of cream cheese... I don't understand how some folks can rate this place better... luck of the draw I guess... last time we argued with the manager that the Internet prices were cheaper than on our ticket... always something negative here... skip it

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 19 October 2016

While I am sure she had good intentions, my server did a poor job of paying attention to what I ordered. It came out incorrect but she politely took it back and removed it from the bill. The larger issue was the California roll I ordered. The rice was extremely over cooked and very mushy. I couldn't eat it all.

Date of visit: October 2016