“New Favorite”

Clancy's Pub An Irish Cantina
Ranked #37 of 139 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Sushi, Irish, Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

What can I say? Best sushi in Farmington! Hard ti believe bit that's my take and I worked at a sushi restaurant for 5 years.

Its really fantastic that they also habe a lot of Mexican food. Something I have never had before but was so so good was their chile coins: sliced chilies tempura fried to perfection. Served with wasabi ranch.

The only thing was, they don't know how to pour a double drink. So that was weird.

Prices are fair, the food was great and the decor was southwest fun. I will be back.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Went with a co-worker for lunch and had the green chili tortilla burger. It was large and had very good flavor. The fries were good and the service was pretty attentive and efficient. Large open setting for larger group meals. Will come back and try something else.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

As it says, it's a pub so if you expect quiet you won't get it. We had fun with their pub-like games that used teams. We were there to late to join in but still watched and gave our input (out loud and 2 tables we helped win 1st n 2nd...LOL). Was ok food but we enjoyed our outing.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Weird menu. Mix of sushi and New Mexican food. Fun environment, lots of big TV's everywhere to watch the game. Wait staff was fun and service was fast!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Ate there with my extended family and we all loved our food. I had the green chili cheeseburger and I think I won. My dad enjoyed his Navajo Taco and my wife enjoyed her fish and chips. No one in our party complained about their food, so I think it was a hit all around.