“Enjoy dinner with my sister from utah”

Clancy's Pub An Irish Cantina
Ranked #37 of 136 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Sushi, Irish, Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

Omg dinner was great we enjoy it and I love their sushi and the Las Vegas rolls is the best and sweet I love it and my sister got the dragon rolls and she love it and my hubby had the smothered burger tortilla and he loves it and my father in law had the mushrooms burger and like it too.. So yeah we don't mine eating here next time.. Monday they have half off burgers ...

Reviewed 14 January 2016

My co-workers love Clancy's, but I was not impressed. I had the steak special and it was not good. I will try it again, but will not be ordering the steak.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

We arrived at Clancy's around 11:30, the parking lot was almost full and we thought we had found a good place to eat based on that. We were served promptly and the food arrived in a reasonable amount of time. I ordered the burger with ham and green chile with french fries which were hand cut but not nearly done. They were limp and cool, nearly inedible. The burger was ordered med-rare and it came out med-well but I was hungry and wanted to eat rather than wait for another one to be cooked. The burger itself was tasteless and dry. Probably one of the worst burgers I have had in a long time, the topping of ham and green chile lent no flavor at all to the burger making me wish we had eaten somewhere else. My buddy had the ruben which arrived surprisingly open faced instead of as a sandwich. The bread was not toasted nor grilled like most ruben's are, one slice of corned beef and sauerkraut on the side. He tried to make a sandwich out of it but was not successful. His fries were the same as mine, undercooked and limp. Overall the meal was expensive, nearly $25 for two sandwiches and no drinks, we both had water. Based on my experience I would not recommend this place to anyone. Interesting to note that this is an Irish Cantina but also has steaks, mexican food and a sushi bar. Perhaps they are trying to be too much to be good at much of anything. I would not give this place a second chance nor a second visit.

1  Thank ColoradoMtnMan60
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Omg I'm so full and full! And the food was great and our server was good and we enjoy it and we love this place love their Las Vegas rolls and the hot wings and burgers are good too and the cheese cake is good too omg . Lol

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Well lunch was good and great and our food was on time and tasted great and we had the Las Vegas rolls and New Mexico rolls and calamari and was good too and I had a coke and he had a beer . Was yummiest. Well we enjoyed and don't mine coming back again soon