“Meatloaf heaven”

Ranked #2 of 138 Restaurants in Farmington
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: St Clair Winery & Bistro brings French country cuisine and award winning New Mexico wines to a comfortable bistro setting. Outdoor patios are also available, making your dining experience one-of-a-kind. Enjoy a glass of refreshing wine while you listen to live music Friday evenings. We Cater! Large Party Options: Pickup, Delivery, On-Site Catering, and Off-site Catering available.
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I love St. Clair's wines so I was excited to try their food while I was in town. I was not disappointed. The Southwest meatloaf was so amazing. I was able to bring half home (you get two slices) and am looking forward to a delicious sandwich. The Yukon mash was not piping hot, but the rest of the meal was. My Sweetie had steak and it was fine, nothing amazing. We shared a Ghiradelli brownie sundae for dessert, and the fudge sauce was very good, as was the brownie. Service was great, nice atmosphere, and of course delicious wine!

Date of visit: June 2017
Monica G, Guest Relations Manager at St. Clair Winery & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

We are so grateful for your feedback. Customers just like you make doing what we do a true pleasure. Everyone looks forward to serving you and yours on your next visit.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here after driving from south of Phoenix.
We liked the menu from the website/yelp app but weren't sure what to expect.
When we walked in we were very pleasantly surprised. Ashton (the manager) seated us and took our drink orders.
I asked her about both the meatloaf and salmon main courses. She recommended both but told me the meatloaf had a pomegranate mango and chipotle glaze.
Then I looked at the menu!
Josh (our server) came with the water and we discussed each item I had my eye on.
I had to order the Bacon jalapeño wrapped shrimp and since the Julien spinach salad with salmon looked so good I was sad to miss out on the meatloaf. So Josh and I worked out getting the Meatball appetizer and substituted the Pomegranate mango chipotle glaze instead of marinara.
My wife ordered the Kale Brussel sprout salad with salmon.
Also had to order the Cheese cake with Carmel port Ganache.
I ate every bit of it. Absolutely delicious!
I was over the top thrilled with this restaurant find.
I HIGHLY recommend this place!
Tell Ashton and Josh hi for me from San Diego!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Spent a few days in Farmington, New Mexico. Ate here on recommendation of a couple we met at our hotel. So glad we did! Food was delicious and the atmosphere was very nice. We don't drink, so I can't speak to their wines, but it looked like they had a great selection. The staff was so friendly and made us feel welcome. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We highly recommend the St Clair Winery & Bistro for dinner. The ambiance was very congenial and the wait staff was knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. We ordered the Southwest Meatloaf (local grass-fed akaushi beef, pork sausage, mango-chipotle glaze, shoestring onions, hatch green chile with yukon gold mash and vegetable medley) and the Pecan Crusted Trout (local mesilla valley pecans with a medley of quinoa with cranberries & golden raisins and vegetables) – both very, very good! Also, an excellent wine list. AND the price was very reasonable. If you want an excellent dinner in Farmington, give the St Clair Winery and Bistro a try.

1  Thank S9736SMmargaretb

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Green chile pasta dishes and NM wines. Can't ask for more! My most recent meal in April was a simple salad and sandwich, but I make sure I visit on each trip I make to Farmington.

Date of visit: April 2017