“Good Inexpensive Mexican Food”
Review of El Rodeo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Rodeo
Ranked #16 of 49 Restaurants in Espanola
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 October 2017

This is a home style Mexican food restaurant. Plenty of it and it won't break the bank. Kind of a grab and go type of eatery. There are tables to dine in, but they are limited. The food is tasty and plenty of condiments to top it, to make it the way you want it. A good grab and roll type of food when passing through Espanola, NM. It's a little tricky to identify and find, but worth the time to locate.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

That may not be true - haven't tried them all, but it is hands-down the best I've had in New Mexico (among the best I've had anywhere). Just about everyone that I've taken there agrees. Authentic Mexican. The enchiladas verdes de queso are incredible.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I never write reviews, but this place blew my mind. The service is amazing, and the food is even better. My traveling group of four were heading for Taos from Santa Fe and needed a quick lunch. We found this place on Google Maps. Totally random, and SO worth it. We sampled seven of the menu items and all were amazing. Would return in a heartbeat. Burritos, tacos, flats, enchiladas were all fantastic.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

When directions to a Mexican restaurant start with go to the Pizza Hut parking lot, you know you're not headed to some national chain restaurant. There is a small little building that sits at the back of the parking lot. You don't go for the ambiance, but the food was delicious. Don't shy away from the tongue tacos, they were wonderful!

Reviewed 17 August 2015

A local recommended this restaurant to us and boy I would visit Espanola again just to go eat there! Thank you for the wonderful tacos and burritos! We ate there twice during our stay!

Been to El Rodeo? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK