“Sometimes they get my order wrong.... again....”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #35 of 50 Restaurants in Espanola
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 701 North Riverside Dr. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Espanola, NM serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I like those little onion rings you get at Burger King. Sometimes this Espanola place gets my order wrong, maybe 1 out of 4 times. They have trouble understanding I like unsweetened ice tea. However, they always fix it swiftly when I ask.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Been there for the chicken nuggets for my child. Each time we go, they have few or no other guests. They mess up orders constantly. First time I ordered chicken sandwich no mayo. Get home 4 miles away to find extra mayo. Call the restaurant, they don't answer. Get online to report dissatisfaction. Wait a week. Take my child again. Order a burger for myself, no ketchup. Guess what. Ketchup in my burger. No more. I'll take my daughter, but it will forgo ordering for myself. Corporate must not care that this particular restaurant has little business and appears close to closing.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

We always stop at the Burger King in Espanola, NM on our way to Bernallilo, NM. If you want fast/hot delicious food and great customer service this is the BURGER KING to go to.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Food was exactly what I special ordered. Very slow service for all of us. Probably 5 cars ahead of me, took about 15 minutes till I drove away.

1  Thank gregnx