“Delicious Shrimp Tacos”

Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in El Prado
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Guadalajara Grill is an authentic Mexican Restaurant in Taos, NM. We boast a delicious Mexican menu that will suit any appetite.We offer an extensive menu including: American, Latin, and Mexican style creations, steak, chicken, and vegetarian dishes. Our specialty is our Mexican dishes. We serve lunch and dinner daily and offer carry out at both of our locations. We are locally owned and operated and have Two locations to serve you:Paseo del Pueblo Norte at the north end of town.Or Paseo del Puebloe Sur at the south end of town. Patio Dining is Available at this location.Whether you are planning an intimate date, having a family outing or a group of friends are going out for appetizers after work, we guarantee that our dishes will satisfy everyone. Our restaurants have a relaxing atmosphere that is simply perfect for any occasion.Call us today to book a reservation or to find out about our specials. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Reviewed 2 July 2018

This is a spacious restaurant with patio seating. The shrimp tacos were absolutely delicious. Lots of options to choose from. Good food for a decent price. The servers were polite and attentive. I'd eat here again and again.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We found this place during our drive from Colorado Springs to Albuquerque .... decided to head off the beaten path. Aside from awesome scenery, the diversion led us to the Guadalajara Grill. It’s a fairly nondescript restaurant with decent prices and awesome food. Everything everyone got was delicious and the atmosphere was relatively pleasing. I would defiantly dine here again.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on the way back to Farmington because there is really no other stops going over the mountain. The food was all right. I tried my husbands grilled shrimp OMG the flavor was awesome. Had to order some for myself. A bit pricey but it's ok.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by the clerk at the hotel where we were staying. You order at the counter. It didn’t take long to receive our meals. My husband and I each had enchiladas with red sauce. They were Ok but I thought the red sauce tasted like canned tomato sauce - not very authentic Mexican taste. We liked the option of two sizes (in our case one or two enchiladas). I ordered a margarita on the rocks but it was served blended. I see a lot of good reviews for this restaurant but I would not return if we visit Taos again.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Mexican restaurants abound in Taos, but do not miss this experience. Fresh home made dishes and desserts at a price that makes you doubt why you would ever pay more when the food other places don’t meet this quality. Buen apetito!!!