Destinia.com
FindHotel
StayForLong
Lol.travel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Don't let the pictures online fool you, this place is a dump. Tried to work out a resolution over the phone for my daughter, who booked a room through Expedia, to no avail. Once they had the money, no refund. Expedia offered a complimentary credit for us, but not the Owner of this motel. Nasty place, unclean, bugs were on the floor and the bathroom looked like a truck stop bathroom. I told my daughter to get out of there. The manager lied about not being able to issue a refund, said only the Owner could issue the refund because it was booked through expedia. So I told my daughter to leave. The manager said he would have the owner call me back, he never did. I had to call back the next morning and he refused to offer a refund based on the fact that the girls left. I hope they enjoy that $40.00, because he will never get another dime from us. So be warned!!!! Pay the extra money and get a decent motel, not this one!

Room tip: Pay the extra money to stay somewhere else!
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Kim S
Reviewed 9 March 2013

I have to rate Motels and Hotels differently. As a motel, this was just fine. It's well lit, not creepy like some motels. They were nice to us at reception. It's a good for a night. It's a little too run down and felt old/dirty to stay longer. But the bed was the important part, because we were traveling through, and I had a wonderful night's sleep here. There was a microwave and mini fridge, everything worked fine. There were some sand spurs that their vacuum didn't clean up, because we kept stepping on them. But the best part was the price. We paid half as much as we would have at any of the hotels around, and that with a good sleep was well worth the stay.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Writetaby
Reviewed 14 November 2012

This motel is run down but very clean. The noise factor is loud due the railroad close by. But if you don't mind old and need of repair but very clean and cheap this is the place to stop. There is no breakfast but resturants close by. The checkin staff was very polite and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rhonda S
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I booked on line, bad mistake! Needs remodeling, broken shower, broken lock. spider in bathroom, But we were needing a place for the night, Beds were okay, but it was a room that needed lots of fixing up. Next time I will pay more for a room, but not here!

Room tip: Check out the room first before U sign anything!
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank milnotgil
Reviewed 11 March 2012

This hotel is a lot like the town it is located in. A bit run down, but homey and friendly. My room looked like an assortment of remodeling attempts, but it was clean, quiet, and I slept well after having a great diner at a small Mexican place across the street and down a couple blocks. would the other "name" places be nicer? Probably, but at two or three times the price. So get real, understand the price is low and the rooms are worn but clean and comfortable. Don't expect the world for a dime and you won't be disappointed. And try the Chili Con Carne down the street. Great.

Room tip: I'd choose a room near the middle on the west side of the parking lot. Not too far back because of the highway and railroad.
Date of stay: February 2012