Lowest prices for your stay
$123
$117
Hotels.com
$123
HIExpress.com$123
Priceline$123
Hurb$129
All reviews front desk keurig coffee maker long drive large refrigerator very pleasant stay room was clean biscuits only drawback would stay here again nice breakfast one night stay bagels bacon hie road interstate miles
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2022

The front desk clerk was very kind and helpful. Could not hear any noise from the road and was able to get a good rest. Room was super clean and comfortable. AC works without issue. The room I was in have a shower and bath. Strong shower that helps a lot after a long drive.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2022 via mobile

Thus should not be a Holiday Inn. Poorly managed. Poorly maintained. Shower in Room 217 is just awful. More water on the floor than in the shower area. Very poor internet. Lots of complaints on the breakfast. Not friendly. Our last time ro stay here

Room tip: Go next door
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JimD379
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Deming Mimbres Valley, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2022

Hi JimD379,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay.

We always take pride in ensuring a comfortable and worry-free stay for our guests. I'm sorry that your experience was unsatisfactory due to the kind of service received at the restaurant, the maintenance issues in the room, and internet connection problems. I have shared your sentiments with the management team for their reference. I trust they'll take the necessary actions to address this and ensure a better stay experience moving forward.

I hope you still consider us again and give us another chance to host you the next time you visit the area.

Regards,

Virgil N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 17 November 2021 via mobile

Sometimes the staff makes or breaks the stay. The gentleman at the front desk at this hotel was one of the nicest I have ever encountered... enough so that I tried to stay there on my way back purely because of the professionalism and hospitality. This hotel is consistently booked solid and I can see why. Not to mention it is far nicer and much more reasonably priced than the Hampton inn next door! Highly recommend for a clean, safe night on the road.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2021 via mobile

Not my fav hotel in the area. A bit dated. Really poor TV quality. Breakfast is below average. Thin walls that allow you to hear the neighbors conversations and Tv. Check in was very slow. Had to call manager to re-program our TV before it woukd work. Slow WIFI. Just a below average HI

Room tip: Go to Hampton Inn
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Deming Mimbres Valley, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Hi JimD379,

Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback from your most recent stay.

We aim to provide the best hotel experience our guests will remember. I'm sorry that we didn't exceed your expectations because of the issues that affected your rest during your visit. I have read the concerns with the condition of our property, the television that didn't work well, the quality of breakfast served, our wall designs, service delays at check-in, and internet connection issues. I have shared your concerns with the hotel management for their reference. I'm confident they'll address the letdowns and ensure to improve the service moving forward.

I hope you will give us another chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

Regards,

Virgil N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 16 September 2021

This was the third time I’ve stayed here and this stay was as nice as the others. Really nice staff at check in and check out. My room was clean and spacious. Both WiFi and AC worked great. Really appreciated the large refrigerator and separate freezer. I’m traveling 2000 miles and have several coolers with me. Nice breakfast was available in the morning: omelets, biscuits, pancakes, fruit, bagels, etc. The dining area was very clean. The only drawback to the hotel is the $50 charge they place on my credit card to hold for incidentals. Not really a problem as the charge goes away within several days, but I don’t really like having a “pending” charge on my card. But the hotel and staff are both so great, I’ll spend a night here whenever passing through Deming.

Date of stay: September 2021