Lowest prices for your stay
$123
$117
Hotels.com
$123
HIExpress.com$123
Priceline$123
Hurb$129
All reviews front desk keurig coffee maker long drive large refrigerator very pleasant stay room was clean biscuits only drawback would stay here again nice breakfast one night stay bagels bacon hie road interstate miles
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2022 via mobile

Thus should not be a Holiday Inn. Poorly managed. Poorly maintained. Shower in Room 217 is just awful. More water on the floor than in the shower area. Very poor internet. Lots of complaints on the breakfast. Not friendly. Our last time ro stay here

Room tip: Go next door
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JimD379
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Deming Mimbres Valley, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2022

Hi JimD379,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay.

We always take pride in ensuring a comfortable and worry-free stay for our guests. I'm sorry that your experience was unsatisfactory due to the kind of service received at the restaurant, the maintenance issues in the room, and internet connection problems. I have shared your sentiments with the management team for their reference. I trust they'll take the necessary actions to address this and ensure a better stay experience moving forward.

I hope you still consider us again and give us another chance to host you the next time you visit the area.

Regards,

Virgil N.

Reviewed 17 November 2021 via mobile

Sometimes the staff makes or breaks the stay. The gentleman at the front desk at this hotel was one of the nicest I have ever encountered... enough so that I tried to stay there on my way back purely because of the professionalism and hospitality. This hotel is consistently booked solid and I can see why. Not to mention it is far nicer and much more reasonably priced than the Hampton inn next door! Highly recommend for a clean, safe night on the road.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2021 via mobile

Not my fav hotel in the area. A bit dated. Really poor TV quality. Breakfast is below average. Thin walls that allow you to hear the neighbors conversations and Tv. Check in was very slow. Had to call manager to re-program our TV before it woukd work. Slow WIFI. Just a below average HI

Room tip: Go to Hampton Inn
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Deming Mimbres Valley, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Hi JimD379,

Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback from your most recent stay.

We aim to provide the best hotel experience our guests will remember. I'm sorry that we didn't exceed your expectations because of the issues that affected your rest during your visit. I have read the concerns with the condition of our property, the television that didn't work well, the quality of breakfast served, our wall designs, service delays at check-in, and internet connection issues. I have shared your concerns with the hotel management for their reference. I'm confident they'll address the letdowns and ensure to improve the service moving forward.

I hope you will give us another chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

Regards,

Virgil N.

Reviewed 16 September 2021

This was the third time I’ve stayed here and this stay was as nice as the others. Really nice staff at check in and check out. My room was clean and spacious. Both WiFi and AC worked great. Really appreciated the large refrigerator and separate freezer. I’m traveling 2000 miles and have several coolers with me. Nice breakfast was available in the morning: omelets, biscuits, pancakes, fruit, bagels, etc. The dining area was very clean. The only drawback to the hotel is the $50 charge they place on my credit card to hold for incidentals. Not really a problem as the charge goes away within several days, but I don’t really like having a “pending” charge on my card. But the hotel and staff are both so great, I’ll spend a night here whenever passing through Deming.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank Randolph N
Reviewed 20 June 2021

I chose HI because I have always had a good experience at them. This location ended up being a mixed bag

Staff was generally very nice and friendly and helpful (until departure). Lobby is nice and clean.
Breakfast is excellent, way above average (was bacon, omlettes, potatoes, biscuit/gravy, fruits, breads, cereals etc).

Room is well appointed, TV is HUGE and good. Wifi is very good.

The nits? Things are a tad tired. There are no USB charging ports (for a business traveler brand thats odd), the outlets in the desk lamps are awkwardly spaced so that an Apple charger wont fit in the one on the desk and one outlet in the lamp by the beds was inoperative.

Adjustable shower head was really nice but was clogged or didnt work right and couldnt adjust to a fine spray

Rooms could have been better lit and the carpet smelled dirty. 2 night stay, wasnt worth changing rooms but while trying to fall asleep that odor was.... disturbing.

I found a small bug (roach) middle of night on when I turned the bathroom light on.

5 am prior to checkout I called front desk to see if I could pay cash or if they already charged me.... clerk said he already charged me but didnt offer to reverse that so I could pay cash... that was the only strike against an otherwise helpful staff.

Deming is a small town with 3 big chain hotels on the highway. With that kind of competition I would think this hotel would be more on its game

The TV was really nice. Silly thing but sitting in bed for hours (traveling alone, jet lag) it really was nice. Bigger than the TVs at home

To be fair, I didnt complain to staff of the things I'm writing about today. But when there are multiple hotel options and it's only a 2 night stay what's the point? The whole purpose of choosing a trusted brand is to not have these issues.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Dive4Blood
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Deming Mimbres Valley, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2021

Hi Dive4Blood,

I am glad you left feedback. Thanks for choosing to stay at our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Deming Mimbres Valley!

We always wanted our guests to have a delightful stay, no matter what the purpose of the travel is. While I'm glad about your positive feedback on our breakfast, television, and staff service, I'm sorry to learn that your experience turned sour due to your disappointment with the clogged shower, cleanliness misses, and the lack of USB ports. I went ahead and shared your thoughts with the team so that necessary actions can be taken to promote improvement.

We look forward to hosting you again for a chance to provide you with a much better experience.

Cheers,