Lowest prices for your stay
$124
View deal
Hotels.com
Priceline$124
Expedia.com$124
Algotels
All reviews front desk convenient location a great stay would definitely stay here again the breakfast area clean rooms hot breakfast stop interstate texas dog
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2022 via mobile

Rooms were clean and fine. It was the greedy manager that did it for me. When called to reserve we were told we’d get government rate. At time of checking in we’re told we’d get government rate again. At checkout we come to find out the manager decided otherwise and charged us $50-70 more.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2022

We came in late at night and were greeted so warmly by Marci at the front desk. Our room was so clean and comfortable- very comfortable beds, and we slept so well. We loved the hot breakfast and the very nice send-off from Robert when we checked out in the morning. Hope we can return here some day.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank abqsage
Reviewed 15 April 2022

Good basic hotel. Nothing fancy.

Unfortunately, the town is very run down. I wouldn't drive around late at night.

Breakfast is average and clean. Hotel is very minimal staffed though. Don't have online check in which is a bummer.

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank yadakings
Reviewed 13 April 2022

I had made a late reservation for me and my family, when I called to make sure my reservation was guaranteed and to update my card the lady told me to wait until I had arrived to guarantee. I told her I still wanted to put my card on file to guarantee my room so it wouldn't be cancelled. She kept cutting me off and telling me it was okay to just wait. I felt like she was just arguing with me so she didn't have to update my info. Then when she called me by a different last name, I knew she didn't have my reservation pulled. When I corrected her, she finally took my card info and hung up abruptly.

We arrived late at the hotel, and I had sent my husband downstairs to grab some toothpaste and water. He was waiting at the front desk for a few minutes until he called me and asked me to call down to the Front Desk since he had been waiting and no one seemed to be there. When I called and told her that, she was rude and said "OK" and hung up.

I was really surprised that a Hilton employee would treat their guests - she just did not seem interested in her job/ took it seriously and it definitely reflected.

Date of stay: April 2022
2  Thank _mirandaanoelle
Reviewed 25 February 2022

Deming is my home town and I try to get back regularly to visit friends. This hotel is my go-to place each time. On each visit, it seems there is SOMETHING that needs attention (trying to get into the room early, asking to leave the car parked even though I won't be checking in until afternoon, etc.) and each and every time, the staff have done everything possible to attend to it and/or respond to my request.

Date of stay: February 2022