Lowest prices for your stay
$146
Hotels.com
$146
$139
Priceline$145
Travelocity$146
Agoda.com$146
All reviews front desk convenient location a great stay would definitely stay here again road trip clean rooms hot breakfast inns stop interstate miles dog
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2022

Good basic hotel. Nothing fancy.

Unfortunately, the town is very run down. I wouldn't drive around late at night.

Breakfast is average and clean. Hotel is very minimal staffed though. Don't have online check in which is a bummer.

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank yadakings
Reviewed 13 April 2022

I had made a late reservation for me and my family, when I called to make sure my reservation was guaranteed and to update my card the lady told me to wait until I had arrived to guarantee. I told her I still wanted to put my card on file to guarantee my room so it wouldn't be cancelled. She kept cutting me off and telling me it was okay to just wait. I felt like she was just arguing with me so she didn't have to update my info. Then when she called me by a different last name, I knew she didn't have my reservation pulled. When I corrected her, she finally took my card info and hung up abruptly.

We arrived late at the hotel, and I had sent my husband downstairs to grab some toothpaste and water. He was waiting at the front desk for a few minutes until he called me and asked me to call down to the Front Desk since he had been waiting and no one seemed to be there. When I called and told her that, she was rude and said "OK" and hung up.

I was really surprised that a Hilton employee would treat their guests - she just did not seem interested in her job/ took it seriously and it definitely reflected.

Date of stay: April 2022
2  Thank _mirandaanoelle
Reviewed 25 February 2022

Deming is my home town and I try to get back regularly to visit friends. This hotel is my go-to place each time. On each visit, it seems there is SOMETHING that needs attention (trying to get into the room early, asking to leave the car parked even though I won't be checking in until afternoon, etc.) and each and every time, the staff have done everything possible to attend to it and/or respond to my request.

Date of stay: February 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Karen S
Reviewed 12 February 2022

The Hampton Inn did a great job with our visit. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Good service and they answered all our questions about the area. The staff was helpful and we able to get on our way with efficiency. Good stopover spot for travels. They did initially send us to an unserviced room, but corrected it quickly.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 25 January 2022 via mobile

This hotel is not COVID safe. The employees, including the Manager and housekeeping staff are not wearing masks. When I checked in, the front desk person had her mask down around her chin. When I spoke to the Manager (Robert) about a room issue, he was not wearing a mask. In the elevator up to my room a housekeeping person had no mask and the housekeeper working on my floor was not wearing a mask. So it is pretty likely that the person preparing your room was not wearing a mask.

I’m a Hilton Silver Honors member and very disappointed.

Also, masks are required by these employees per New Mexico public health orders and the hotel website says employees wear masks

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple