“Amazing baked goods! Definitely stop here.”

KennabellesKreations
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Cloudcroft
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 500
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Anything you decide to get here is worth any money or wait you sacrifice. Eating Kennabelle's creations is a delight. Have enjoyed three birthday cakes at parties prepared by Kennabelle's and all were consistently moist, delicious, and beautiful. Cloudcroft finally has a professional baker! You can stop in for just a cake pop while perusing the shops on Burro St., or order ahead and ask for an amazing "Kreation." Seriously, do not miss this stop.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Their cinnamon roll is "to die for" -- really big and delicious -- lots of cinnamon! Also tried an excellent almond danish. Good coffee, hot chocolate, and service. It's a small place -- wish they had room for tables.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Let's just say, if I were a fish, I'd take the hook, line, and sinker.

Sometimes it's hard to decide where to eat, especially if you're in a bit of a hurry.
Lucky for us, we had a little bit of time, and BOY am I glad we were walking by in the morning. Needless to say, it was the SMELL that got the best of me.

You ever been talking and you lose your train of thought while simultaneously have your mouth start watering? That was me. My nose drew me in, and then my eyes met the delights. Go with a friend, if you can, to keep you from going crazy and ordering one of everything. I personally enjoyed the raspberry & cream cheese desserts way too much, to the point that I had to apologize to my wife for only half the portion making it back to the car.

We've tried the hummingbird muffin, the raspberry & blueberry danish, the cookie lollipops, and the cinnamon bread (GREAT for French Toast). Nothing disappoints. The last item we bought was the green chile bread, and on this the verdict is split: my wife thinks it has just the right amount of heat & flavor, I think it tastes great but could use more chile. You be the judge. Enjoy!

1  Thank Pedro I C
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Went in after lunch at Dave’s. Good variety of pastries and baked items. Decided on a brownie and a couple of cookies. All were moist and very, very good. They weren’t cheap but I don’t mind paying a little extra for this kind of quality. Server was friendly. Definitely will return.

1  Thank noplacetogo
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We checked out both bakeries in town and decided that this one was the winner. They were just taking a large selection of goodies out of the oven. The Apple stuffed bear claw was crispy and flavorful. The blueberry cream cheese pastry was large and filling. Definitely the place for fresh breakfast goodies.

Now,if they would add a couple benches or small tables out front so you could watch the world go by, that would be great.

Date of visit: June 2018