“Tastes as good as it Smells!”

KennabellesKreations
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Cloudcroft
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 500
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Let's just say, if I were a fish, I'd take the hook, line, and sinker.

Sometimes it's hard to decide where to eat, especially if you're in a bit of a hurry.
Lucky for us, we had a little bit of time, and BOY am I glad we were walking by in the morning. Needless to say, it was the SMELL that got the best of me.

You ever been talking and you lose your train of thought while simultaneously have your mouth start watering? That was me. My nose drew me in, and then my eyes met the delights. Go with a friend, if you can, to keep you from going crazy and ordering one of everything. I personally enjoyed the raspberry & cream cheese desserts way too much, to the point that I had to apologize to my wife for only half the portion making it back to the car.

We've tried the hummingbird muffin, the raspberry & blueberry danish, the cookie lollipops, and the cinnamon bread (GREAT for French Toast). Nothing disappoints. The last item we bought was the green chile bread, and on this the verdict is split: my wife thinks it has just the right amount of heat & flavor, I think it tastes great but could use more chile. You be the judge. Enjoy!

1  Thank Pedro I C

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Went in after lunch at Dave’s. Good variety of pastries and baked items. Decided on a brownie and a couple of cookies. All were moist and very, very good. They weren’t cheap but I don’t mind paying a little extra for this kind of quality. Server was friendly. Definitely will return.

1  Thank noplacetogo
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We checked out both bakeries in town and decided that this one was the winner. They were just taking a large selection of goodies out of the oven. The Apple stuffed bear claw was crispy and flavorful. The blueberry cream cheese pastry was large and filling. Definitely the place for fresh breakfast goodies.

Now,if they would add a couple benches or small tables out front so you could watch the world go by, that would be great.

1  Thank IndySig
Reviewed 10 October 2017

crust was too crunchy, not substantial. Gooey inside, contained only 3 small chunks of apple of the entire pastry. Will not be back. Sweet roll is OK, and kept the review from being any worse

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were walking through Old Town after dinner and were looking for coffee. We walked in and the owner explained they were closed but had the door open for ventilation. He offered to make us a fresh pot. We bought coffee, truffles and a cookie. All delicious! Thank you for serving us!