“Small restaurant, good food”
Review of Fina's Diner

Fina's Diner
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Chama
Reviewed 14 October 2017

This small restaurant is only open for breakfast and lunch. The food was good and plentiful. We had enchiladas which came with sopapillas. We were served four, huge sopapillas which were puffy as they should be.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I ordered Fina's special burrito and when it came I was amazed. First, it came in about a 8 x 10 cooking dish and it was full. It basically will supply a normal person with 4 meals. Then I tasted it and was amazed that it contains so much bacon and ham. The green chile was also excellent and I would rate this the best breakfast burrito I have ever had anywhere. I suggest that the restaurant raise the price of this burriot and allow people to split it or reduce the size and keep the same price. I will be tempted to make a detour to Chama simply to have another burrito.
The restaurant also made my wife a special burrito without eggs and using corn tortilla due to her diet requirements.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Wow! Great service, great food and a great warm diner atmosphere. My wife Sandi and I stopped in and decided to have Biscuits and Gravy (her) and Huevos Rancheros (me). Great chile, eggs cooked perfectly, beans and hash browns that all worked together perfectly! Giant mug of very good coffee. My wife loved her large serving of Biscuits and Gravy with a side of bacon.What more can I say...oh, Chester and Starla (proprietors of the Trails Inn Motel) were having breakfast there as well.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Finas is a great stop for locals and visitors alike. Always consistent, never leave here hungry, coffee is always hot. Service is always great! We love coming here because we know every time it will be deeeelish!

Her breakfast burritos were featured in New Mexico's top 10.... for a reason! A must get!

1  Thank Tonya H
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Highly recommend breakfast. Nice local atmosphere. Quick service and nicely prepared basic breakfasts.

Been to Fina's Diner? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK