“Good Food With A Lower Cost”

Roadside Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Bloomfield
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We were driving through town on our way to Cortez, Colorado and chose to stop here. It was a good choice. The waitress was friendly and took our order quickly. The atmosphere was like a diner with much Coca-Cola memorabilia. I had my favorite food- fried shrimp and it was delicious. It came with a baked potato, salad, and corn. My husband enjoyed his beef stew and onion rings. We recommend eating here.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We stopped here for dinner as it is next door to the Best Western Territorial where we stayed. The Roadside serves both American (burgers etc.) and TexMex food. Restaurant is clean, service was friendly and fast. The Coca-Cola theme was everywhere. Food was bland at best. We tried the chicken fajitas (ok), tacos (bland) and guacamole (unfathomable). The best was the chips/red sauce that are put on the table as you arrive.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Range of choices in Bloomfield restaurants is limited as might be expected.

The Roadside Restaurant exceeded our expectations. We had one fajita dinner and a taco dinner. Both were well prepared and cheerfully served.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Lots of food, but not very good.

My husband had the Mexican Chopped Beef Special, which is a hamburger patty topped w/salsa verde, beans, rice, and curly fries. I thought it was yucky. I had the chicken fried steak w/gravy, green beans, cottage cheese rather than potatoes, and a side salad. It was regular diner food: frozen pre-breaded chicken fried steak, gravy from a mix, frozen green beans, and old cottage cheese.

I don't recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Had to wait for a car repair. Tow truck driver said this was the place to eat. Man was he right. Picked up our spirits it was so good.

Been to Roadside Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK