“Good food”
Review of Villaggio Iccara

Villaggio Iccara
Reserve with OpenTable
Villaggio Iccara is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Yardville
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: My father’s dream has now transformed into more than he ever expected. Although much has changed, much remains the same…each day you can expect to see one of our faces, adding a personal touch to traditional Italian dining, creating an intimate experience that our family has taken pride in for 30 years. To customers past and present, we thank you for sharing in our history as well as our love of food and family. To new customers, we’d like you to come see for yourself how a true italian family does dinner. Sincerly, John, Phyllis, Vincent, Cristina, Dominick, Marco and Alex Balsamo
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Good Italian food. Try the veal, very tender.
Great atmosphere, Attractive staff, (BYOB)
Make sure to make a reservation as it’s always busy.

1  Thank aappal

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant several times,
always very good food. Restaurant is charming, staff is attentive. (BYOB) make a reservation, as it’s always crowded.

1  Thank mappal
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first time dining at Iccara. We thoroughly enjoyed it! The artichoke appetizer was amazing! I enjoyed my chicken Marsala. Alyssa was our server and she was sweet and accommodating. We will definitely be back!

2  Thank Claire_bear_326
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Enjoyed our Saturday evening very much at this lovely Italian restaurant. Food & setting great, had a very nice server, Dominque. Made a note on open table that we were celebrating anniversaries and without us mentioning it they put a happy anniversary greeting on our dessert plate. Nice to see they pay attention to the details. Turtle Cheese Cake was the fabulous!

1  Thank Karen K
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We enjoyed our dinner at this lovely Italian restaurant. The staff was excellent, even with our baby granddaughter. They were attentive and friendly, fulfilled special food requests and made us feel welcome.

I enjoyed my dinner special, of large pasta shells stuffed with Ricotta, in a Shrimp and Pesto Sauce - with a touch of Arugula. Delicious.It was hard to select only because they had so many lovely choices on the menu, but I'm glad that I selected this special.

It is a BYOB restaurant, but they also offer bottled wine from a local winery.

I recommend this restaurant and I will return for other meals.

2  Thank corptool