Stayed here for a couple of nights in Oct 2017
1) This is a luxurious accommodation and was the best hotel we stayed during our Bhutan trip.
2) The rooms and bathrooms are very spacious and the rooms are made from fine pine wood.
3) There is heater provided in each room
4) The entire property is spotlessly clean.
5) The dining area and the lobby are very spacious and very well done.
6) The WiFi works well in all rooms.
7) Great view from the top floor rooms.
8) The quality and the taste of the food was good.
9) The staff is courteous and helpful.
10) They have laundry facility and returned our cloths on time.
1) There are no TV in the room. This probably is a positive.
2) The service in the restaurant is quite slow.
3) The breakfast spread is quite poor. It is just toast/cornflakes and eggs.
4) We did spot a rodent inside the property. That is probably because the property in in the middle of a forest and not because of hygiene.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking