“Pleasant hotel with great staff”

Hilton Woodcliff Lake
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Woodcliff Lake
NYC
“Pleasant hotel with great staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

Room was a typical Hilton room, clean and of nice size. We stayed at the hotel because we were attending a wedding nearby. I have to say the front desk staff are polite, friendly and very helpful. We didn't use any of the facilities so cannot comment on that. Pleasant stay and very friendly and accommodating staff.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2011

I've been a Diamond member for years and I must say that the concierge service at the Woodcliff Lakes Hilton is the best I have experienced; as a result, whenever I have business within a 40 mile radius of Woodcliff Lakes, I stay here. Diana Lamcaj is amazing. She is 100% committed to her job - extremely attentive and does everything in her power to ensure guests are comfortable and have everything they desire. As a road warrior, I truly appreciate this. Before I book a room, I make sure Diana is working. If not, I don't make the extra effort to stay at the Woodcliff Lakes Hilton. The hotel is great without her - she just makes the stay a special one.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
Grand Cayman
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2011

We have stayed at the Hilton Woodcliff Lakes many times over the years and have generally been pleased. Our most recent trip, over the Christmas holiday, was an exception! When we checked in on 12/22 we noticed that there was no Christmas tree in the lobby, and we were told that the stand was being repaired, and that the tree would be put back up the next day! That was a lie! We later learned that The Sons of Israel had booked about 90% of the rooms for a three or four day get together over the holiday, and one of the stipulations in the contract was "NO CHRISTMAS TREE"! Also, there were numerous times when the pool was closed for a "private function"! So, we paid the same rate that we always pay, but didn't have access to some of the amenities. We understand that the hotel has the right to cater to a large group, but we should have been told ahead of time. We would have stayed somewhere else! We probably will the next time. Oh, by the way, we tried to express our disappointment to the GM, but were told that he was in a meeting. They said that he would call us. We are still waiting by the phone!

Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Li0nFishhunter

Travellers are raving about these Woodcliff Lake hotels

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

I stayed here on business for three nights. It was perfectly ok but not exceptional in any way. The wireless internet worked and the bed was comfortable. There was an ironing board and iron in the wardrobe, which I always appreciate.

The hotel is basically completely in the middle of nowhere, so if you don't have a car it feels like you're stuck there. There's a bar and a restaurant.

It all seems slightly dated (decor, service) but is basically fine. I thought it was quite expensive given what you're getting - for the price I'd expect something a bit more special.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Ridgecrest, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

I had my wedding at the Hilton Woodcliff lake in October and I can not say enough about Tom Saffioti and his staff! Tom was great through out the whole process and made our dream wedding come true. Food is fantastic, staff is great, and the Ballrooms and Solarium are large and beautiful! My guest said this was one of the best weddings they have ever been too, everything was flawless! If you are thinking of planning a wedding here, I would say reach out to Tom!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
9.6 km away
Sheraton Mahwah Hotel
8.9 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nanuet

Been to Hilton Woodcliff Lake? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK