“Best food on the island ”
Review of Noname BBQ

Noname BBQ
Ranked #50 of 314 Restaurants in Phu Quoc Island
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 7
Description: Family run open air Street BBQ using local fresh seafood and produce. Select your food to be prepared and cooked at this traditional Vietnamese eatery Tung and Family create a wonderful and lively atmosphere for lunch, BBQ is fired up at 5.30 until late. Take advantage of our quick, delicious food and drink at local prices!!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The service or the atmosphere may not be quite what you are hoping for but the food here is amazing. Everything we tried which we tried a bunch was outstanding. We recommend go early for dinner. The restaurant is full and bustling during dinner hours. Try anything on the grill especially seafood and marinated grilled pork and chicken. Great flavor. We went for dinner once during our 4 night stay and couldn’t go anywhere else once we tried the food here. Very inexpensive as well!

1  Thank Zuri T

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited in April 2018, this apparatus to be a very busy restaurant, that cooks the BBQ food on the front. The service is very very slow, we ordered drinks that took 15 mins to arrive, then ordered food which again took another 20 mins and arrived at different times so much that my wife had eaten her meal and rice before mine had even arrived 35 mins later. We will try this restaurant again and order the fish BBQ next time, but sadly not impressed on 1st visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Came here a year ago and it still has an amazing atmosphere. The owner and his Family really do their best for everyone. Red Snapper always a favorite, Amazing Corn. Very Cold well priced Beer.
You have to appreciate this is Street BBQ not a Michelin Star restaurant. Take your time and relax as it well worth it. Great value offered by a local Family. My girlfriend and I love it!!
Thanks again for the good times.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The owners and staff are outright rude and incredibly arrogant. But damn those ribs are good...almost worth it.

I went here three times and had the best barbecue ribs, wings, and pork belly. Each time the waitstaff (especially mr trung) were unnecessarily rude.

I got a hand put in my face.

I got glares.

Pure bitterness.

If you ask for your bill, you are wasting your time. Expect to ask 5+ times and wait 40+ minutes for the bill. By the third time I shamefully visited Noname, I made sure to order a fresh beer the same time as I requested the bill so I had something to sip on. The beer came immediately. The bill still took another 40 minutes.

I love this place like a fat kid loves cake. But I hate the baker...

If you want a far better meal and experience, walk the extra 500 feet to the restaurant (with a name), called So True. Get the claypot and enjoy the friendly service.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here a few times during our ten day stay as it was just too good not to!! The ribs and noodles are absolutely delicious! Definitely worth a visit!