All reviewslagoon poolswim up barlate springother hotelsgirls workinghuge poolexcellent securitymain barawesome staywell trained staffgreat facilitiesgreat roomwalking streetonline bookingstayed longerrooms are largesmall gym
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Been in the Philippines for a while and it was an awesome stay. We stayed in Wild Orchid Angeles for a couple of days and it was amazingly great. The staff are very caring and ready to help you out in every requests. The pool area is perfect to unwind and to party at the same time. Our room was a bit old but clean and organized with a comfy bed. The food in the restaurant is also a plus, delicious and in a bountiful amount. Good thing that a friend recommended this hotel to us. We will go back here for sure and also planning to bring our friends here next time.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017

it's very near from walking street. The atomosphere at the restrant is good and taste is also.Maintain safety. it's very close an amusement area but hotel has been keeping quiet. we stay here many times but there was no troble.

Room Tip: veranda or lagoon is better
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I had heard several people talking about the food at Wild Orchid Resort. My wife and I stopped by for lunch in middle of May. There were several people eating but there was no one in the garden area. The swimming pool was crystal clear and the area was quite large. Well i ordered a cheese burger and fries and my wife ordered a banana split. She was shocked at the size of her order but managed to eat most of it. As for my order it was probably the best burger I had had in years. The meat was juicy and the bun lightly toasted with fresh lettuce, tomato, and onions. My compliments go to the staff and cooks for excellent service and food.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Group of 9 stayed for 4 nights to celebrate a couple of big birthdays. No problems , no issues & we all enjoyed our time there immensely. The resort is well located, very well maintained & clean, excellent food & cold cheap beers & very polite & well trained staff!!! Special mention to the awesome staff in the Sarong Bar who made our stay even more enjoyable with their hospitality. We're coming back!!

Room Tip: All the rooms look to the pools.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I stayed at the Wild Orchid for 6 days (22 to 27th April 2017).
The rooms were slightly dated but very clean and comfortable and the view from the 4th Floor down onto the two pool areas was superb. The Staff around the Lagoon Bar and the main bar was just excellent and friendly. Food was fresh and delivered with a smile.
Next time I'm in Angeles City, The Wild Orchid will be my Base.

Room Tip: Get a room up on Level 4 and 5 for good view and quieter
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends