All reviews f b deluxe twin room jacuzzi pool function room breakfast buffet is place to stay hairdryer gym treadmill tv floor lobby balibago filipino angeles pillows amenities
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We booked thru online which is alot cheaper. We liked it so much. We booked for Deluxe Suite, 2Adults and 2 kids aged 4 and 12. They are all accommodating, very approachable. Don't be deceive by its outside look, its really nice inside.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Joyce Vanesa G
Azzurro H, Guest Relations Manager at Azzurro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Mam Joyce,

On behalf of Azzurro Hotel family, we would like to thank you for your positive review. Rest assured that we will not stop improving our services to please each and every guest that comes to Azzurro Hotel.

We look forward in hosting you and your family in the near future.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The room costs a lot for what it looked like. They also double charged me and after a reply that they will return it once their accountant is back from vacation, they just ignored me after multiple follow ups. Also, the bar upstairs is too loud on Saturday nights.

Room Tip: Bar upstairs is too loud on Saturday nights
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Azzurro H, Guest Relations Manager at Azzurro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Ma'am Crystalte,

Good day! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we value every feedback or suggestion that we received. With regards to the room double charged, we are just double checking with the bank if it was indeed double charged. We would notify you on the process once we get the confirmation from the bank., we apologize on the lapses that occurred during your stay. Your review is very much appreciated since this will help us to improve more and to serve you better.

Rest assured that we, the management team of the hotel are doing improvements on the concerns that you have raise. We do hope that those experiences of yours will not prevent you from patronizing our hotel in the near future.

Best Regards,
Azzurro Hotels and Leisure Inc.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Stayed over for one night in April 2018. Check-in process very simple and straightforward . All of the staff members were polite , helpful and friendly. Loved the room and the breakfast buffet . Will certainly stay again when in Angeles.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Azzurro H, Public Relations Manager at Azzurro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Sir Joseph,

We look forward in hosting you and your family in the near future.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Im so very disappointed this room and service .
Were arrive March 28 in afternoon from 603.
I ask my bf to stay this hotel I tough there has a good service.the room outside its so noise around 3 am in the morning .I'm so disappointed that time, because I have worked at 6, am I need to wake up at 4 am in the morning .so 4 am in the morning I need to take a shower .suddenly water is cold., after ill take shower 4:50 am I proceed to the front desk to concern my room. When I finish my work back to the hotel, my god, there's nothing fixing the shower room or water still cold will we decide to leave..actually will planning to stay for two weeks my bf very upset and he's decided to back manila because we're having an argument this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Azzurro H, Public Relations Manager at Azzurro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Ma'am Michele,

Good day! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we value every feedback or suggestion that we received. With regards to the concerns that were mentioned, we apologize on the lapses that occurred during your stay. Your review is very much appreciated since this will help us to improve more and to serve you better.

Best Regards,
Azzurro Hotels and Leisure Inc.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We dropped by this hotel on the way back to Manila from the north and noticed they’ve done some renovations since coming here 3 years ago. The lobby is a great space to chill, the unlimited coffee promo and the Italian restaurant is surprisingly good! Ingredients were fresh, servings were generous, and the prices were so reasonable. Rooms are really spacious and clean, service was attentive, there’s no beautiful view from the windows to speak of, but overall it’s a practical hotel choice.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Azzurro H, Guest Relations Manager at Azzurro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We look forward in hosting you and your family in the near future..