See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 November 2017

We booked 2 bedroom apartment. The rooms were clean, internet was good. The staffs were friendly. They didn't have balcony door key, that was the downside. Rest all good. No pool.They didn't have rooms to extend for one more day. Walkable to walking street.

Room Tip: Choose rooms by the street so you can have a street view, but nothing fancy
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank RanganathaPrabhu
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed several time at Fields Plaza Hotel. Is not the usual and boring hotel room, but a outstanding serviced apartment. I stayed in their one bedroom suites. It comes with fantastic bedroom, living room, and fully functional kitchen. You feel staying in your own apartment, just in the center of the action. The place is fully secured. You cannot go inside without security key. You got entrance from the front, next to Mac Donald's, and from the back street. Parking places are enough and I never had issue to find a place for my car. From the front entrance you access directly the end of Fields Avenue from where all the nightlife begins.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Grade A service! Best hotel in the area! The service was amazing and the staff was the most friendly I have ever seen. The location is in the heart of the area with easy access to the local bars and transit routes.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I frequent Angeles City annually and this hotel is highly recommended amongst all I have stayed around the area. Service and staff was exceptional and beyond what I expected. I fully understand why this hotel is quite highly rated as the rooms were not only spacious and flashy but also very clean. The staff was always full of smiles, ready to attend to any of our requests, which I really appreciated. The service was superb in Fields Plaza! Its was affordable and with the amount of amenities available, it was worth every cent.

I will continue to frequent this hotel in my future travels to the city!!! Its was an amazing stay and unforgettable experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2017

not really a option for the price so many nice hotels in the same area 60% less and more and just as nice
seedy area and lots of ladyboys and hookers hanging around and scamming trike drivers
be aware and be streetsmart

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business