See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We paid very little for these rooms but they were sufficient the services okay the breakfast is excellent and we were able to use the ball room for one of our birthday parties and they did incredible job hotel staff was very friendly very capable

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2017

My partner & sister were delighted to be part of my friends "Manny" birthday party meal. Itwas so delightful. The surroundings and all the different kinds m of food were so nicely displayed. An excellent evening with good friends and the staff were excellent.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank olderessexguy
Reviewed 22 April 2017

This location has great beds and great staff. If you need internet however you will find they have Kim Jong Un as the provider. Yes the Great North Korean leader has stated this hotels internet is something North korea is used to. In north korea they sometimes have no power but always have no internet and that is just the same here. I had asked the manager about it and they did come to my room but the internet would not run. I did not do this review in my room as well... the internet did not work there. I hope this changes soon but do not think I will return to find out.

Room Tip: Leave your smart phone and computer at home.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Erik B
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel room was huge, parking was convenient, breakfast buffet has a good selection. Tried ala carte lunch and dinner buffet - both meets expectations at affordable price. Friendly staff. However no elevator to 2nd floor.

We also use their convention hall which was perfect for our 2 day event. Service was exceptional.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

The hotel is at the back of casino .. there is a multilevel parking lot and a swimming pool . The room is spaceous with toiletries without a toothbrush and a slipper..moreover there is a cute water bottle which could be a souvenir , the aircon is ok however hot n cold is not so hot..this was book by the doh team and IM so thankful for the food everyday there's a fish ,meat n soup..The place is near the casino if u want to spend ur money then this is your place. The amount of less than 2k is a budget hotel in manila but here this is really a good deal with breakfast .. The breakfast is ok with egg station, soup ( sopas, congee) , champorado , fish n meat, bread with butter, jam n lemonade, juices. the venue for seminar is well air conditioned .All in all my experience with this budget hotel is great n could come back again ..

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business