All reviewsavenue restaurantdouble occupancysm mallrooms are spaciousfree shuttleinstant coffeeroom service ishotel of choicejacuzzi roomwalking streetother hotels in the areanight lifedvd playerflat screen tvnice poollghangeles
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Booked 2 rooms for a night for the family, 7 adults and 1 child.

Check-in was easy, staff were friendly and efficient. In fact all the staff throughout the hotel were great.

We enjoyed the complimentary drinks in the Avenues Restaurant overlooking the pool.

There's a sign in the bathrooms warning the hot water might take 10 minutes to arrive...we can confirm that it definitely takes that long...

It also takes that long to drain...the water arrives a lot faster than it goes.

One of the bolts holding the toilet seat down had let go in one of the rooms and the only way to get a clear picture on the TV was to put constant pressure on one corner of the screen to stop the snow.....

Towels were clean but grey not white, bedding was clean.

We had 2 big double occupancy rooms with a queen, big single and large couch. The carpets in both rooms were stained and dirty, not pleasant to walk on with bare feet. We understand some stains may not be able to be removed but don't like dirty.

Pool was big however it appeared to have been recently painted as we wound up with blue feet....not sure what's in pool paint but I guess we absorbed a bit....

Check out was fast and efficient, they found some goodies of ours in the fridge and returned them to us before we'd completed the paperwork.

Compared to other hotels this is expensive and poor quality

Room Tip: A different hotel??
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank GordonAdelaide
Rachelle P, Sales and Admin Officer at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for letting us know these constructive feedback you've noticed in our hotel.

We are deeply concerned to read your overall experience at the hotel, concerning things in general. We, from the management is doing any way possible to improve more of the general areas of the hotel, concerning the facilities and amenities of the hotel.

Renovations of the hotel in general is being taking place and rest assured that these comments you have were very well taken noted of. All concerned departments were informed with this, to improve more of our facilities and amenities and to enhance more of our services well.

Again, we do sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this had caused your stay with us. We actually discussed this with the concern departments and we assure you that this won't ever happen again. Hoping that you'll give us another chance to serve you once again in your next visit.

For the meantime, still, if you have any other concerns you want to discuss with, we'll be more than happy and grateful to assist you. You may send me a letter at sales.lewisgrandhotel@gmail.com or admin@lewsigrand.com.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel is old, they do not maintain it.

We were on the 5th floor and they do not switch on the lights unless you request it so it's very scary at night.

The towels are old (gray and not soft), the hotel room is dusty, tv is old and signal is not clear.

Staff are friendly enough if you talk to them but are not proactive in helping you and predicting your needs.

We also wanted to do the bbq buffet dinner but no one was minding us. When we finally had a table, there's no food left anymore.

I would not pay 5,000/php a night that. Will never stay there again. It's not so grand at all.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank crystalte
Rachelle P, Sales and Admin Officer at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Had a great stay .. they have large rooms, courteous staff.. the lobby has a big Christmas tree. Picture perfect for the holidays.. It's the place to be when in Angeles City , Clark area... thanks for the experience..

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael P

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your heart-whelming message, rest assured that you're positive feedback regarding the hotel will be well noted and improve more of facilities, amenities and service.

Again, thank you so much and looking forward to see and serve you again! :) If you have any concerns that we can help you with, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

The LGH Management

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Having read the previous reviews of the LGH is was skeptical on my first visit. However there was no need to be. I had a great room on 2nd floor that was huge and everything worked. Yes the water takes a while to get hot, but they tell you that. Last day of housekeeping the towels were brand new. I did not eat in the hotel however. Pool was great as were the staff. Excellent location.

Room Tip: 2nd floor can easy up the stairs
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Gary W
Rachelle P, Sales & Admin Officer at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

The LGH Management

Reviewed 4 November 2017

When I checked into the room there were no towels in the bathroom. I called the front office and somebody brought me up 2 grey worn out bath towels. I asked for hand and face towels as this is a normal requirement in a 4 star hotel. They came back with another set of worn out grey face and hand towels. I asked for fresh ones that did not look like they were used for the floor. They came back with the same quality. The next day I complained to front office and showed them. They said they had to wait for their supervisor and would deal with this. I cam back to the hotel late at night and still the towels were old grey. I called front office again and they brought me more grey old rags. I sent the guy back to get bring clean ones and he never came back. Despite complaining more than 5 times over 2 days to front office including the supervisor, I did not get clean fresh white towels. nobody took ownership of the issue and my experience was unacceptable. Based on this I would not recommend this hotel and I am also in the hospitality industry.

Also I got woken up at 5am with church choir singing and I got no warning from the hotel. So I did not sleep very well and front office did not seem to really care .

Shower took 10 mins to warm up.
Bath was cracked with dirty sides.
Tap in bathroom was hanging off.

I will like to mention the security can valet staff were 1st class. Its a shame this level of service is not replicated.

Room Tip: Don't choose one next to the church unless you like to be work up at 5am
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IG_JKA_Traveller
Rachelle P, Sales and Admin Officer at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Again, we do sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this had caused your stay with us especially the bath towels you are asking that wasn't given to you promptly. We actually discussed this with the concern departments and we assure you that this won;t ever happen again. Hoping that you'll give us another chance to serve you once again in your next visit.